3- The Cake Fic

A/N
Warning-
This fic might change your mind about cake, don't blame me if you continue reading.

I HAVEN'T WORKED ON THIS IN FOREVER AHAHAHAHAH-

🍰

"A-ah...mmgh! T-Trip oh~" Virus couldn't stop his moans and loud groans as his strawberry-cake-covered cock was licked up and down.

This was just the beginning.

Trip panted against the treat, taking it all in to lick clean. "Mm...! Ah~ haah~" Trip used his tongue, his teeth, his throat, everything. He treated the other's body like a real piece of cake, resisting the urge to sink his teeth in too hard. He wouldn't stop, even after Virus came, he only swallowed, wincing at the salty taste.

Not very fond of salt, he continued to suck off the last bit of cake on Virus's length. Once he realized there was nothing left, he pulled away, panting softly. Virus smirked, taking more of the sweet to lather on his body.

Trip could only sit and watch, licking his lips as Virus lubed his fingers in the strawberry-flavored food. The smaller man slowly slid fingers covered in the sugary sweet up his entrance, biting his lip at the pain that followed.

Trip couldn't take it anymore. He pulled up Virus's legs, scooping a larger amount of cake to shove up the other's puckered hole, making him groan and squirm at the cool feeling of whipped cream up his ass.

With a devilish smirk, Virus watched as Trip dove in to clean this up. "Hnn~ ha~ m-mh-more...~ oh god...! Fuck!~" the uke was left a heavily panting, squirming, moaning mess of pleasure as he was eaten out, bucking his hips more in his partner's face.

Trip continued, licking and sucking out his asshole, parting his cheeks to get more tongue in the sweetened hole. Trip did this all for his favorite food, and nothing more. The sweet smell of cake and sex filled his nostrils as he sucked the last bit out, hearing Virus moan his name as cum shot from his length. "T-Trip!~ nnnh~"

It came to a point where Trip was left a panting mess at Virus, positioning himself at his entrance. This made his partner whimper, rolling his hips. Licking his lips, Trip thrust himself in rather hard for a start, a sharp gasp emitting from the other. The both moaned in near unison as they moved, Trip hitting Virus's prostate nearly each time. "I'm gonna-! I'm gonna cum!" Virus gave a sob of pleasure, feeling himself get closer to the edge as Trip nibbled at his neck. 

With a last grunt, a loud moan followed as the duo came heavily. 

Trip sliding out made Virus wince, panting heavily as his not-twin flopped his body in exhaustion on him. 

The next morning was a rather strange moment. "Shit...it still smells like sex...and cake..." Virus grumbled as he rolled over. "You still gonna eat cake after this, Trip? He chuckled, making Trip smirk.

"Only every day of my life."