5- Don't Worry About It

"Hey, you know...You never did anything in return for me the other day when we went out drinking..." Trip muttered in deep thought as the duo were out one night, deciding to head home instead of for a drink. (Apparently he didn't count that last time when they did go drinking, what Virus provided as something in return...)

"Hm? Well, you're not being too specific on what you want..." Virus had looked up from some work on his phone he'd been eyeing, pushing up his glasses. 

The duo walked in silence for a mere moment, the sound of the busy night street almost like some sort of background music. "well...until tomorrow then?" one of them said, but none could remember who as they parted ways to their own lives. 

. . . 

"We can't do this...! Not here and now!" 

"Shut up! I'm horny and you said you'd pay me back one day!" Trip snapped back as he made sure the door to the janitor's closet was locked. 

Taking a look at his pants, Virus seemed convinced. "Alright alright, just...keep your voice down okay? You moan like a cat in heat whenever we do this..." The older man muttered as he pushed his colleague against the small shelf and undid his pants. 

Trip chuckled, knowing he's won. "By the way...I don't feel like walking home with a sore ass." Virus had nipped at his ear whilst saying it, running his hands up and down the broader chest as he unbuttoned whatever was on it. "Fine. Just fuck me already." Trip could do nothing but mutter as his nipples were poked and prodded in a manner that made his hips buck up a tad. 

"But first..." The younger male steadied Virus's hips in place before lowering his face to the other's belt buckle. "W-what're you-?! of course..." He rolled his eyes and pushed up his glasses as Trip silently pushed away his boxers. 

"Well, I'm not the only one who's getting a favor done here..." Trip chuckled as he gave Virus's length a teasing lick. 

Virus only shoved his cock to the other's lips, huffing slightly as he could feel his length growing to what was being done. So far Trip was swirling his tongue around the tip, throating and to top it all off, he gave a gentle peck to the tip at the end that he swore he saw Virus's dick twitched at. "chu~" 

Trip finally positioned himself on the shelf like he was supposed to and winked back at Virus, something he knew his friend hated. This man...he deserved to be fucked hard for that one! This was the only thing Virus could think of as he grabbed his ass and pushed his member in a rough manner. Seeing Trip biting his lip and trying to buck back to make it pleasurable pleased Virus. Once he was completely sheathed in, he started to slowly move, nipping down the other's shoulders and neck. 

Light flooded the room and the duo stared back at the intruder like deer caught in headlights. 

"My workers balls deep in each other! Now that's something to laugh at!" Toue's voice announced rather loudly as he slammed the door that's lock was rather weak.