4- Good Boy

A/N
I hope u liek snek porn

🐍

Trip sighed, staring at the ceiling once his alarm went off to start the day. Slapping it off, he started his morning routine.

But...something was different as he opened his wardrobe for his clothes. He heard something shuffle in there, alive. Peeking his head inside, something lunged at him.

"H-Hersha?!" Trip had Virus's allmate now coiled around his body, the sound of its tongue flicking away being heard.

"What the hell are you doing?" The snake had started rumpling up Trip's clothes the he didn't fully have on yet, tightening around his pants area.

A surprised gasp escaped him as he was squeezed, biting his lip.

He knew virus was behind this all...

Hersha made its way around and in said pants, unbuttoning them. The robot snake continued to tease Trip, having him moan out and fall back on the bed, starting to rub against the animal.

When he opened his eyes, Trip saw a pleased Virus at the doorway, watching him pant slowly.

"V-Virus...!" The not-twin gasped, the anaconda slowly snaking back to its master.

Virus strode to the bed, leaning onto his friend. "Hm...Hersha, what do you think we should do in this situation? It's all up to you..." he spoke to his allmate, who's animalistic tendencies had it curling all over Trip in mere seconds.

"Alright then." Trip could have sworn he saw a grin flash at the other's lips upon saying those two words.

"Virus? Why?" Trip had so many questions as his not twin started loosening his own clothes before him whilst Hersha busied itself with Trip himself.

"All I'm doing is respecting my allmate's decision now, aren't I darling?" Virus's beloved pet's tongue shot out and back in its mouth in satisfaction, icy eyes glinting as it squeezed Trip's package harder. 

"N-nngh!"

The shorter man chuckled in his partner's ear, licking it before his lips landed on Trip's, Hersha wrapped around him to keep him from moving.

After a moment of resistance, Trip decided to slowly open his mouth...oh god Virus's tongue was like having Hersha in his mouth, the similarity in movements almost uncanny.

But as much as he hated to admit...it turned him on...

After a worthwhile moment of lip-locking that left the two panting at each other, Virus ran his hands over the taller man's broader chest and stripped him of his last garments.

"Hm, and I'm supposed to be the kinky one around here?" The snake owner grinned, Trip looking away. Virus lathered his fingers in his own spit, making sure to look right at his friend.

"F-fuck you..." fingers were definitely not what Trip wanted to be in Virus's mouth right now. They were quickly stretched this way and that, making sure this wouldn't be too sudden.

The uke grunted as he steadied himself on the digits, biting his lip as a third was added. "You know...seeing you like this probably won't make it a one-time thing..." Virus chuckled in his ear, removing the fingers after seeing an impatient cock twitch.

Heavy heated breathing Trip felt at his neck as he was expanded with something that was definitely not fingers. Hersha loosened its grip on his arms, traveling around his cock instead.

The taller man groped the opposite pair of shoulders harshly at the pain. "Now now my pet...it'll all be over soon..." Virus licked the shell of his ear upon saying it. (Hersha feeling a tinge of jealousy decided to tighten around his rod)

It started out slow at first, but the whimpering and panting that came from Trip's part turned Virus to an animal in heat.

Things came to a point where Trip was nearly screaming, body slamming against the headboard of the bed as it squeaked embarrassingly loud beneath them.

"V-Virus...! Don't...! Ah-! Or I'll-!" He was cut of by Hersha's grip around his hips, having him arch and buck into everything he was feeling.

"Hm...? What is it...you'll do?" Virus tried to mutter huskily through his grunts and heavier breathing. A lopsided grin formed on his face that nearly had Trip spilling over.

"Haah! I'll...come!" He moaned out in response, feeling Virus's cock throb and leak in him in addition to it switching from sensitive spot to sweet spot.

"What's...h-holding you back...? Nn!" In a breathy tone had him over the edge in seconds. Feeling the familiar wetness on his stomach, Virus could finally eject as heavily as he wanted.

Catching their breaths, the duo chuckled at a cum-drenched Hersha who didn't seem too pleased.