9- Butt Fuck?

A/n:

ahey guess who got back to writing again. 

Also, I don't really headcannon these two to smoke or anything, just roll with it for the sake of a fanfiction. Or, I guess this is my interpretation on what would happen if they really did smoke. 

Lastly, a cultured smoker would know that a 'butt fuck' is when you use an already lit cigarette (the butt of the thing, pretty much) to light another.

However, knowing what DMMD is all about, it'll probably be more than just cigarette butt fucks. 

🚬

"Hey." 

Trip sighed, watching his acquaintance pull a cigarette from a box in his back pocket. Ever since the duo had been working together, they hadn't really acknowledged each other's presence. When they were kids, things were different. But Trip had noticed that the one and only thing Virus would copy about him were the dangerous things he'd do to himself-

Trip had started smoking one day as a teen, not long after he caught the other smoking in a crummy public bathroom, claiming he didn't do it as often as Trip did. But the taller man knew, that if Virus really had started smoking earlier than him, he'd be the first to brag about it to. 

Whenever Trip got a new scar or some sort of mark from a fight, Virus just had to tag along in some way. It was weird, seeing how Trip copied Virus for his looks and style, and Virus copied Trip for his...character? 

Whatever. Trip focused on the smoke that bellowed from his mouth as he heard his colleague grumble, patting himself for a lighter, a match, anything to light up his dose of nicotine. Virus glanced at the flickering embers of Trip's cigarette as he took a drag. 

"Butt fuck?" 

It was said with a smirk, the reefer was placed between two thin lips, waiting to be lit. Trip rolled tired eyes and didn't hesitate to help the fellow smoker. Without even plucking it out of his own mouth, the younger male gently tapped the end of his puff onto the opposite one so that in a moment it was crackling with red sparks. 

A pleased sigh left Virus as he took the filter form his lips so the smoke could leave them, leaning against the building wall. Trip had one or two more puffs to go before he could throw out his butt. 

"Oh, and by the way, if you want a real butt fucking, you know where to find me. But not now, you're all gross from smoking." Trip had turned heel and muttered something as he passed the other. 

"Well you too, so let's be gross together." Virus had shot back with a raised brow.