2-Go Home, You're Drunk

"Virus...for the last fucking time, you've had too much to drink." Trip sighed, crossing his arms as they stumbled from the bar to home.

He'd invited Virus over as celebration to a new update at work, and apparently things got out of hand rather quickly. "Cmon...oof!" Virus had stumbled and Tripped (a/n: I love puns-) into a rickety old alleyway where people were playing rhyme not too far away.

"Oh fuck, now look what you've done, asshole..." The rhyme members broke up on seeing the two, Trip not paying any means to them and going for his not-twin.

A drunk Virus giggled as he was plucked up, leaning against the broad chest of a familiar Trip. "Oh hello there! Lookit what I got...~" his speech was slurred and rather higher pitched than usual, with slight chuckles and giggles to it.

Virus was tugging at the checkered tie his drinking friend always wore to work, grinning stupidly. Rolling his eyes, Trip sighed, letting him. "Okay well you're drunk as shit, so- get the hell off me!" Virus had trapped him between the wall and him, smirking drunkly.

He reeked of his favorite drink- Wine, of course. Trip had only had a cupcake-flavored vodka or two, as those things packed twice more of a punch than Virus's preferred drinks.

That's when Trip felt a small nibble at his neck. Giggling in its crook, Virus licked up to his lips that he kissed at. "Mmn...tastes good..." Was mumbled against the taller man's mouth as he was kissed full on the lips.

Melting into the gesture, Trip's arms snaked around the other's waist as there was less and less space between the two until they found each other panting softly. Virus was gripping at Trip's suit, moaning softly as his hips bucked against his partner's, who's hands were squeezing and prodding his sensitive spots. Trip could swear he felt Virus's pants tighten when he gave his ass a sudden squeeze.

"M-mph...a-ah..." Virus felt Trip's fingertips run over his body, swiftly loosening his suit and pants away.

Feeling the weight of his pants drop to the floor, Trip slid his coil out to snap a quick photo of Virus in his current position- moaning gently, drooling ever so slightly with a cherry-red face as his hips rolled against the other's.

He'd want this. For whatever reason.

"T-Trip...nn~"

That, and only that moan had Virus against the wall with the other's cock up his ass in mere seconds. Squirming down on it, Virus panted and moaned shamelessly for Trip as he sped up, not caring if Virus would have marks from being scratched against the wall so hard.

It wasn't long before one of them came, then the other following almost like a domino effect. The liquids spilled to the ground as Trip panted over Virus, carrying him bridal style once he'd cleaned up a bit. "F-fuck, you should get wasted more often..." He chuckled, getting a slight whine in return as they walked home.

🐍

The next morning, Virus awoke to the smell of...sex? And his ass hurt too...fuck, here came the migraine...he sighed, stumbling to the kitchen for some painkillers.

"Fucking Trip..." He muttered, popping them in his mouth.