Chapter 2: The Past

Autumn above

After we drove for a while we finally arrived at our destination. We drove to Starbucks to pick up some coffee. Joshua unlocked the doors and hopped out as I sat in the car looking guilty and not knowing what to do.

"Are you going get out the car before Christmas?" He asked me sarcastically. "Take me back to school." I stated. "Sweety we can't go back there till tomorrow morning, we snuck out remember?" He asked me sarcastically while lighting a cigarette. I coughed.

I opened the door and we went inside Starbucks and this random girl with long pink hair and pale light skin came over to Joshua and hugged him. "Hey sis." Joshua said. "I haven't seen you in what feels like forever." Said the girl. "Oh Allison this is my sister Autumn." Said Joshua. "Nice to meet you." I said as me and Autumn shook each other hands.

"I'll pay." "Since I'm the one with a job." Said Autumn. "I got it sissy." Said Joshua as he ordered our drinks and food and paid. I was surprised he was being so sweet. I guess he really has a soft spot for his sister. We sat down at one of the tables in Starbucks.

I sat there quietly and drunk my Coffee while Autumn and Joshua talked. Sooner or later they started talking to me. "So how did you and my little brother meet?" She said as she punched him in the arm playfully. "Well we-" I said before I got cut off by Joshua. "We snuck out of school together." Said Joshua. I sat there looking embarrassed. "Aw you look so innocent." Said Autumn. "I guess so." I said smiling slightly.

Once we got done eating we all went to the car and strapped on our seat belts. "Were gonna go to the beach, okay Allison." Said Autumn. We had a silent car ride. Finally we were at the beach.

All 3 of us laid out on the sand. Autumn and Joshua were constantly debating on telling me a few things about there life.

"So you see Allison I'm adopted." Said Autumn. "He's our parents child by blood, my parents died when I was young." "So Joshua's was my best friend because me and his parents never got along." "They always wanted me to stay from Joshua, they say i'm a bad influence on him." She said

"I mean I can't say she isn't at times." He said laughing. Autumn's started tearing up after talking a bit more about everything. Joshua wrapped his arm around her and she laid her head on his shoulder.

Honestly it was one of the most sweetest things I had ever seen. I felt lots of sympathy for her. All of a sudden my phone started ringing a bunch and ruined the moment. My mom was texting and calling me over and over again and I had lost track of time. "Oh my god, I gotta get home its 6:30."

I said picking up my backpack and running to the car. "What happened!?" Asked Autumn. "Nothing I lost track of time and I have to get home now!" I exclaimed at the both of them. We all jumped in the car and drove off heading to my house.

One we arrived there it was 7:00. I got out the car without saying anything to Joshua and Autumn. I walked inside the house and tried to quietly walk to my room. Of course I didn't succeed with these gigantic feet. My mom yelled my name and I stood there frozen. I turned around and I knew I was dead.

Thanks for reading! More chapters to come.