Chapter 11: Dinner Sinner

I arrived at Cameron's house. I didn't want to tell my mom that I was pretending to be someone else's girlfriend when she knew about Joshua. That's weird. So I let Jennifer drop me off.

I knocked on the brown colored two door. This house literally look a mansion. It probably had at least 10 rooms. Literally. I stood outside waiting for someone to answer. Just as I was about to knock again I saw a women appear. The glass wasn't very see through so I couldn't really see much of her face. She opened the door and said,"You must be Cameron's girlfriend." She said all snobby. She looked me up and down. She was wearing a long velvet red gown with her hair in a fishtail braid. Of course she looked completely rich compared to me.
I looked like something out of a trash can compared to her honestly. After she looked at me like I was some delinquent I nodded and stepped inside when she finally moved out of my way.

"Where is he?" I asked her impatiently. "Do I look like a tracking device?" She asked me like a smart ass. I rolled my eyes and proceeded to sit in one of the chairs. I took my phone out and called Cameron. Of course the idiot wouldn't pick up when I'm stuck with this uptight lunatic staring at me like I'm going to still her most precious belongings. She was literally acting like she hated me. How can you hate someone you just met five minutes ago? Crazy.

After a few minutes of waiting and trying my hardest not to make eye contact with the psycho bitch. Cameron walked down the nearest steps in a hand made suit. The type of suit that was just for him. I stood up in shock. I was shook. This idiot really had it going on and acted like he was just some normal student that went to a public high school. "Christina!" He exclaimed as if he didn't see me sitting there with my jaw dropped. I gave him a tired wave.
I looked back over at the girl who let me in she gave me a nasty smug. She obviously had lost her mind, but I kept my cool I knew she was testing me. Well I tried.

"I see you've met my sister." Cameron said walking up. "Oh I thought she was your mother." I threw some shade. She rolled her eyes. "That was a compliment." I laughed. Cameron cleared his throat like he was trying to tell me to shut the hell up without actually doing it. "You know I actually thought that you were our maid by the looks of your outfit." She lamely shot back.

I gave her a fake smile. "I'm sure your eyes were burning weren't they." I said trying to keep my cool. "Alright then!" Cameron explained. "Lisa can you tell mother that my dates here?" He smiled at me but I kept a straight face. "You can do so much better." She said sashaying away swinging her brunette braid over her shoulder.

Soon as she walked away Cameron quickly directed his attention onto me. "What the hell was that?" He asked. "She hates me." I replied.
"She doesn't even know you." He said quickly.
"That's exactly my point." I looked at him confused.

"Whatever, just can you not cause anymore drama?"
"You do remember that your the one who needs me right, I don't need you." I said loudly slamming you with my tongue.
"Also what drama am I starting she didn't like me from the minute she opened that door." I said even louder making Cameron quiet me down because their maid was walking by staring at us. Why did everyone in that house love to stare?

"Allison calm down." He said. I made a heavy sigh. Lisa, Cameron's sister aka one of the dumbest people over met came back. "Dinners almost ready." She sashayed back in.

Another woman who looked even older than Lisa which had to be Cameron's mother they looked just alike. She walked in with the straightest posture I'd ever seen. She was also wearing a red dress it just wasn't velvet. She smiled at me as she walking in an properly shook my hand.