Chapter 1: Bad Boy x Good Girl

Allison above

Bell rings. "Class that's it for today, don't forget to do your homework." Said Mrs. Jones as everyone ran out the door without listening to a word she said. Mrs. Jones walked up to my desk. "Your a good kid Allison." She said. "Oh thanks Mrs. Jones." I said wondering what was going on.

"You see Allison I can trust you and I know that." "That's why I I'm going to let you show our new student around." She said. My heart dropped since I was very anti social and didn't know the school that well myself half way. I had just gotten here in the 11th grade. "Mam I don't think I can do that." I said nervously. "Well why?" She asked me. "I'm not very good at things like that." I said in a bitter manner. "Its a grade." She said with a serious look on her face. I face palmed myself before I responded. "Okay." I said.

The next day when I went back Mrs. Jones class I saw an unfamiliar boy. Who I guessed was the new student, so I took a deep breath. The boy was at Mrs. Jones desk. He was wearing a black hoodie, black everything, he had brown hair that was silky and swooped to the side. His light brown eyes sparkled.

I walked over to my desk and before I knew it Mrs. Jones told me to come to her desk. "Okay Joshua this is your tourer." She said looking at me while Joshua didn't even glance at me. Me and Joshua walked out the door of the classroom and into the hallway. I had never seen the hallways so empty. I felt like it was only me and him.

"So what school did you transfer from." I asked him. He finally looked at me. "I was homeschooled cause the schools couldn't handle me." He said smirking. "Oh, haha what did you do?" I asked. "Different things." He said. My hands started to sweat as we walked some more and I showed him around. He started to get bored. "Let's go somewhere." He said. "What?" I asked him. "Let's leave this place and go grab a bite, shall we?" He asked grabbing my hand. "Joshua we can't just leave like that I don't even know you." I told him.

"You just have to get to know me." "Trust me." He said. "Your not homeschooled anymore idiot, that's not how it works here." I said. He looked into my eyes. "Fine." I said. I had no idea what I was doing. We ran out of the exit door on the corner of the hallway and left out of the school building. We walked out of the nearest exit and left the school building.

Thanks for reading! More chapters to come.