4

Shawn couldn't believe the threats he was reading from Chance in his messages.

Their relationship was always rocky but he kept it respectful until today. If it was a war he wanted it's a war he'll get. Honestly Shawn didn't mean anything by the hug he simply wanted to comfort the mother of his child. He would admit he still had feelings for her, it was the reason why he wasn't seriously dating again he had female friends but he hasn't seriously tried to date anyone since. He didn't know if he could love or trust a woman like he did Beyoncé again. They had been through so much together and they have a kid together. But he will never forget how she betrayed her for the exact man she is with today. Blue saw her father looking at his phone angrily.
"Daddy you ok? You look mad."
"Daddy is fine" he lied.
"Was it someone on your phone?" She asked.
He chuckled, boy was she smart you couldn't get much passed her.
"No, Blue it's nothing .. You wanna go get ice cream?"
She jumped up and down clapping. He took that as a yes. He took her to a Ben and Jerry's.

****
Back at Beyoncé and Chance's place (the next morning)

She was in the kitchen fixing herself a fruit salad for breakfast.
"Good morning, Yoncé you got home late last night.. Did the show go well?" Chance asked when he saw her fixing her salad.
"Yeah" she answered shortly, and with an attitude.
"Woah, what did I do?" He asked defensively.
She took a deep breath "Chance, Shawn texted me last night and said you sent some messages to him?"
He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes.
She looked at him to answer the question.
"So he runs and tells you" he said under his breath but she heard him.
"What did you think he'd do Chance? And why are you threatening Blue's father in the first place?!"
"I know I was out of line, I just didn't like what I saw" he admitted.
"Why are you making such a big deal outta this? You're overreacting to this situation what, you don't trust me?"
"Of course I do, I just don't trust him" he explained.
"Well nothing is going on between us and if you trust me you'll leave it alone, and if this comes up again this conversation won't be nearly as pleasant as it is now" she warned.
He threw his hands up "Yes mam'n."
"You busy tonight?I've been working on this new collection I wanna showcase at the gallery but I want you to see first" he told her.
"No I was planning on going to the gallery for a bit maybe painting a little myself but I should be home pretty early."
"Good we'll go out to eat before, let's make it a date" he winked.
She smiled "Sounds good."