7

She was having dinner tonight to break the news(properly) to her closest friends. They probably already knew since Blue told her mother and her mother can't hold water but this was a special occasion and she wanted her girls approval.

At Dinner
After she greeted every one and they finished with their initial small talk it was time to break the news.
"So..." She started. She pulled her hand up from under the table and flashed her ring.
They all pretended to be surprised.
"I know Solo and Kelly are faking I know mama told you, but I wanted to tell y'all in person."
"Yes mama ran her mouth but I'm happy for you Bey congrats I didn't know if you'd ever get married again" her little sister said truthfully.
The whole table nodded in agreement.
"Thank you ladies" she smiled.
"Chance is a little cutie anyway, always has been your favorite student" Kelly winked.
"Bet you still teaching him things what is he like twenty-one?" Serena asked.
She rolled her eyes "TWENTY-THREE thank you very much and I don't have to teach Chance anything he's a big boy."
"Ooooh!" They all said in unison teasing her.
"Shut up!" She laughed waving them off.
She enjoyed catching up with her girls, as usual they talked and drank until closing letting time get away from them.

"So did the girls approve of the ring?" Chance asked when he heard his fiancé come through the living room.
"They sure did baby."
He patted his chest and smiled.
"This what you've been doing all night?" He was in his underwear playing on his PlayStation dirty dishes on the table that he was resting his feet on.
"I was passing the time til you came home."
"It must've been agonizing" she said sarcastically.
"Yes, being in my underwear without you" he pouted.
She took off her heels.
"Can you help me with my dress?"
He got up and undid the dress. He went right back to playing the game.
She stepped out of her dress then she undid her bra. She was standing beside the couch watching Chance concentrating on his game in just her underwear. She was waiting for him to notice.
"Damn!" He made a mistake and it caused him to have to start over he looked out the corner of his eye before starting to play again.
"Oh, shit."
She smirked "Hi."
He threw the controller on the floor and bounced up from off the couch. She led him to their bedroom.