South Korea?

Your Pov:

I wake up to hear my phone buzzing repeatedly. I look over to my phone to see that it was (f/n) saying to pack and get dressed and that she would be at my house in thirty minutes.  As I'm getting dressed my phone buzzes again. (F/n)~ Make sure to grab your passport!! (Y/n)~Why? (F/n)~ Just do it you won't regret it promise. I shake my head and smile. 'This girl is going to kill me one day' I think to myself. Just as I finished getting packed and dressed I hear a knock at my door. When I open it there stands (f/n) with her smile that she gives me when shes hiding something. Right when I was about to ask her what she was hiding she said," Did your mom work late again?". I looked at her with a sad smile, " Yeah." (F/n) smiled at me and said" Look at what I got!" and in her hands were two plane tickets to the one place we talked about going to since we were little kids. "South Korea!" I screamed and tackled her in a hug saying thank you over and over. "Now we have to hurry or we're gonna be late." 

~Time Skip~

Once we finished everything we ended up running to the plane. When we got to our seats and got settled I finally asked, " So what are the names of your friends I'm going to be meeting?", (F/n) smirked and replied with " You'll find out soon enough." I looked at her with a questioning look but didn't mind asking knowing i wouldn't be able to get it out of her. Once we got in the air I just plugged my headphones in a decided to take a nap since it was gonna be a long ride. I ended up waking up after about an hour and looked over at (f/n) seeing her fast asleep. I decided not to bother her and let her sleep. I looked on my phone and saw a notification saying that Got7 was going to be having their last concert for their comeback in South Korea. I did a small little dance earning a small chuckle to an old woman to look about to be in her early 80's. I gave her a small smile while blushing a little. I put my earbuds back in and decided to watch some Got7 videos to pass sometime. "(Y/n) wake up the plane is landing." (f/n) said while lightly shaking me. " Oh I must have fallen asleep while watching the videos." I said out loud when i thought I just thought it. "Ooo what were you watching (y/n)?", (f/n) asked. I blushed a little and whispered only loud enough for her to hear, "Youngjae being an adorable ball of sunshine." (F/n) chuckled lightly and said something under her breath but before I could say anything the Pilot spoke" Please turn off all devices while the plane is landing, I hope you enjoyed your flight and please come again."