Karaoke Double Date and Arguments

(Y/n)'s Pov:

As I was waking up I felt the warmth from the sun hitting my face and Youngjae rubbing my back, is what I wish how I was woken up. I woke up to hearing muffled laughter and giggles from right next to me, so I turned around and faced Youngjae and barred my face in his chest. I heard some awes and got tired of it so with my mouth muffled by Youngjae's chest I said, "If you guys don't let me sleep you won't be able to walk for a month". I felt Youngjae's chest vibrate from laughter and heard the sound of a camera going off and the others running. "I know that they did not just take a picture", I started to get up only to be pulled back down my Youngjae. We were staring each other in the eye and started to lean in when someone interrupted, "Get a room". I blushed and looked over to see Jaebum walking in from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal. "Sorry", Youngjae and I apologized to Jaebum and then Youngjae told me to get dressed and to tell (f/n) also. I got up and found (f/n) telling her to get dressed and that were going somewhere. After we got dressed we saw the boys by the door with single white roses and the boys complementing on how good we looked, (f/n) and I blushed at there comment and complemented the boys also. "We are taking you to out on a date." Yugyeom said with Youngjae nodding his head. Once we all got out side the guys held our hands and we blushed. It was a bit chilly out but it was nice. "So where are we going?", (f/n) asked while looking around at the trees while we were walking. Yugyeom smiled at her, "Well Youngjae and I decided that it would be fun to do some karaoke so that's where were going". 

~Time Skip to when they get to the Karaoke room~

Once we got in the room the guys said that we would be here for two hours to do karaoke. (F/n) and I nodded our heads and smiled at the boys. "So who wants to sing first?", I asked while looking at the other three. (F/n) grabbed Yugyeom's hand and raised her hand almost screaming "We do". I laughed and nodded my head handing them the microphones asking what song they were going to sing. While (f/n) and Yugyeom sang their song I sat on the couch next to Youngjae and laughing at (f/n) and Yugyeom because of the way they were singing. I looked at Youngjae in the eye and smiled I leaned up to his ear and whispered, "Thank you for this" and kissed his cheek. When I did this I saw a light pink spread across his cheeks and smile, he kissed my cheek and said, "No problem". Soon enough it was Youngjae and my turn we chose a random song and sang our hearts. His voice was amazing as usual and I tried to keep up with him. After our song ended (f/n) and I sung our favorite song (s/n) and sung it like we did when we were little. 

When the two hours were up we started heading back to the apartment when Youngjae told the other two to keep going and that Youngjae and I were going to walk in the park for a while. Once we arrived at the park I noticed that it was at the same park where I first met the boys and Coco. I smiled at the memory remembering that that was only just a few days ago. The tree leaves were starting to change color and fall since it was the beginning of autumn.  I felt the breeze go through my long/short hair making me shiver lightly in the process. Youngjae saw this and put his arm around my shoulders and bringing me closer to him and I wasn't complaining. "So where are we going?" I asked while we were walking around a small pond. "No where in general just walking taking in the view." he said smiling down at me. I smiled back and got an idea in my head and decided to put it in action. I stopped walking which made Youngjae come to a halt and look at me as if asking if I was okay. 'It's working' I though trying not to smile I looked up at him and leaned in as if to kiss him. He smiled and started leaning in with me. I stopped  to see his eyes closed, I smirked. I poked him in the cheek causing him to open his confused and said one word that made him understand. " Tag!" I said and took off running the opposite way running like a mad woman not looking back because I knew he was chasing me. Since I got a head start I was able to get away and hide from him so I hid in the best spot I could find. Which for me was a tree. I know, I know worst place right, but there was no where else to hide. I hear him coming up so I quietened my breath so it was steady and so he couldn't hear me. "Oh (y/n) come out come out where ever you are." I heard him say while walking right past where I was. When he was gone I took a deep breath but then I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to be pinned gently up against the tree. It was Youngjae, my eyes winded because I though I just saw him walk by me. He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back and when he pulled away he said "Tag you're it," smiling. I smiled at him and kissed him again showing that he won the game and he smiled into the kiss. We pulled away when we heard someone yell, "Is that Youngjae from Got7." When we heard those words we took off towards the apartment. While we were running we were running because we could hear the paparazzi taking pictures and calling his name but we knew that they didn't get a face. When we got to the apartment we ran up the stairs and stopped at the door catching our breath before going in. We looked at each other and then laughed again thinking about what just happened. Youngjae grabbed my hand and opened the door and walked in. When we got to the living room we saw the others on the couch watching a k drama. We sat down and watched the show with the others laughing occasionally. 

~Time Skip to the evening~

(F/n) and I decided that we should go to the hotel and get our stuff because all of the guys agreed that we could stay with them. Once we got to the apartment (f/n) asked what we did at the park and I told her everything. "Did they take any pictures?" she asked when I told her that we ran from the paparazzi. I shrugged my shoulders, "Yeah, but they didn't get a face because we had ran before they could get my face." I smiled remember running. "You know you need to be careful, if they got a picture it could have been really bad for not only Youngjae but the other members too." (F/n) said while looking at me straight in the eyes. I rolled my eyes smiling, "Okay 'mom'" I said messing around and turning around finishing packing my things. "I'm being serous if you slip up they could get in trouble, maybe you two should hang low for a bit." (f/n) said not taking her eyes off me when I had turned around. I turned around again getting a little agitated, "Why would we do that huh? If Youngjae wanted to keep us a secret then we would not be going out at all don't you think?And why are you scolding me like a child I know what we are doing I'm not five and you're not my mother either last time I checked." (F/n) put her hand on her hip and came closer to my face, "If Youngjae didn't care about your relationship getting out then why did you guys run? And I know you're not five but you just act like it sometimes so I feel like I'm responsible for you." I looked at her offended, "Are you saying that I can't take care of myself with out help?" "Technically yes that's exactly what I'm saying" (f/n) said while walking back over to  her suitcase backing it and zipping it up. "Now come on the guys are waiting," (f/n) said while going to the door. I looked at her and pushed past her with my suit case and when I was outside the door I looked her in the eyes with my eyes watering up a little, "I can't believe that my best friend doesn't have faith in me so no I will not be going with you." Before (f/n) could answer I was going all the way outside and walking away with only a few things on my mind. 'If my best friend can't have faith in myself why should I?' As I was walking I stopped at a bus stop and sat on the seat waiting for the bus with one more though on my mind, 'Where am I going to go?'