Park Adventure

When the plane landed me and (f/n) called over a taxi and headed over to our hotel. When we got there we thanked the driver and walked up to the front desk and got our keys. When we got to our room and dropped my bags along with my mouth. " Wow this room is so cool." I said while finally closing my mouth. "Yeah you better it was a lot but totally worth it yeah?," (f/n) asked. "Oh hell to the yeah. Now lets go do something because it's day time here but not at home so we need to do things so were not tired." I said while standing up. " Okay lets go to the park I heard that it's really nice." (f/n) said while grabbing her jacket and heading to the door. " Oh yeah and who told you so, huh?" I said while closing the door behind us. She smirked " A good friend of mine you'll meet them soon enough though.", I just shook my head no and laughed a little,"What ever you say (f/n)." Once me and (f/n) got to the park (f/n) saw a small ice cream cart and said that she would get me some and told me to find a bench to sit at. I nodded my head and started to walk a little more until I saw a small white fluff ball running towards me. Before I had the chance to move it ran straight into my legs making me topple to the ground. I laughed and said holding the pup, "Wow for a dog your size you sure are strong." I then stood up holding the white fluff ball, "Coco where are you!," I saw two boys running around looking when the dog in my arms started squirming around and barking. It then jumped out of my arms running towards the two guys making them smile and them catch the dog. "(Y/N)!!!," I turn around to see (f/n) coming over with five other guys that looked somewhat familiar  and two ice creams in her hands. I wave at her saying hello while she hands over my somewhat melted ice cream. As soon as I noticed who was with her I dropped my ice cream and looked at her and then back at them. Standing in front of me where Got7 , well technically only five of them were there. When I was about to say something I saw the white fluff ball from earlier whining next to my feet as to saying to pick it up.I then noticed who this was. I bent down and said" Coco? " questionably. When I said that Coco barked happily and sat. "Wait that means that," I stopped mid sentence stood up and took off towards the hotel. 

(F/n)'s pov:

Once I got to the ice cream cart I saw my old friend. "Yugyeom?", I asked and surely enough it was him. "(F/n)? I thought you were coming tomorrow. What a surprise, how are you?" he asked with a smile." I'm good thank you for asking and you how have you been?" I asked while paying for the ice cream "I'm good I'm actually here with the others too we had a day off before our last concert tomorrow.", " Oh that must be nice I'm also here with a friend of mine and speaking of her where is she?" I said while looking around. "Me and the others could help you find her we need to look for Youngjae and Mark anyways." Yugyeom said. " Thank you." I said while smiling at him.

~Time skip to when you ran off towards the hotel~

"(Y/N)!" I yelled  after you but you were already to far to hear me. I looked at the boys with a sad smile, "Sorry about that she's normally not like that." i said. "It's okay we understand." Yugyeom said smiling. I smiled back and said "Well I guess I'll see you guys later I should go check up on her, good luck tomorrow we'll be cheering you on" I said while heading back to the hotel.