Apologies and Company

(Y/n)'s Pov:

I woke up hearing laughter and not remembering anything that happened last night or where I was. 'Where am I , did I fall asleep on the bench?' all of these thoughts were running through my head when the laughter stopped and I heard people coming my way so I pretended to be asleep. " You guys be quite you might wake her." someone scolded others and the foot steps stopped in front of me. I kept my breathing at a normal rate to seem like I was still sleep and felt someone kneel down next to my face to I pretended to stretch some and almost hitting the person in the face while turning around facing the couch back. I heard a thump when I did this and the laughter started up again. "Oh my did you guys see that (Y/n) almost him V in the face." I heard someone say while laughing and then something else came up in my mind. 'How do they know my name?' and when I thought this I made a plan in my head and decided that in a few seconds I would jump up and run for the door. I made sure that my phone was right next to me and started counting in my head. ' On three...One....Two...THREE.' I jumped up causing the others to step back startled and started running like a mad woman towards the door and as soon as I opened it and tried to run out of it I ran into a wall. I fell to the floor because of the so called 'wall' and then it occurred to me that there aren't wall right behind a door. When I looked up standing there was Youngjae looking down at me confused with slight worry on his face. He helped me up and said, "(Y/n) are you okay, why were you trying to run out of the door like that?" I nodded my head and said that I was fine and then I remembered everything from the night before and separated myself from Youngjae sitting back on the couch where I was sleeping on. He looked at me with slight pain in his eyes and then decided to have a talk with V for a few moments and he told me to gather my stuff and he would be right back. When he came back I had my stuff and he carried it down to the car for me and the ride to the boys apartment was silent. When we got there I was about to get out of the car when it got locked. I looked over at Youngjae asking him to unlock it so I could go in and he nodded his head no. "Please I really just want to lay back down and sleep some more." He looked at me straight in the eyes and right there I felt as if I could read his soul. He grabbed my hands and smiled a sad smile, "I'm sorry." I frowned at him and nodded my head, "Why are you apologizing you did nothing wrong I should be the one apologizing for acting so childish." He gently stroked my cheek with his hand and looked at me lovingly, "I'm apologizing because I should have told you why we ran if I did you wouldn't have ran anyways." he looked down sadly. I grabbed his head and pulled it up making him look into my eyes and smiled at him, "It's not your fault, yes I was a little confused but it wasn't your fault. (F/n) and I always get into fight and I always come back I just have a bad temper and I'm to childish to act like and adult and talk out my problems, so I'm sorry." I pulled him into a hug and hugged him tightly. When we pulled away he pulled me back in and gave me a long loving kiss showing me that he forgiven me and that he missed me. When we got to the apartment door I stopped and looked at Youngjae, he grabbed my hand and  squeezed it showing me that it is okay. When we walked it I heard laughing coming from the living room Youngjae said that he would take my bags to his room and meet me at the living room with the others. I walked into the living room and when I did all eyes were on me and before I could say anything I felt a smack on my cheek hard. When I looked up I saw my mother and I was shocked. Before I could hit her back or she could hit me Jaebum grabbed me and Jackson grabbed (M/n). I started screaming and so was my mother, how could she do that, hit her own flesh and blood. I stopped struggling and when Youngjae walked into the room all he could see was me yelling now at Jaebum asking why the monster was in the house. I felt Youngjae come up behind me and telling Jaebum to get (M/n) out of the house and he started to whisper soothing things to me taking me to his room to calm me down. When we got in his room I started balling my eyes out to the point where I think I was scaring him. He sat on his bed and pulled me into his lap and started rubbing my back and it was calming down. He laid me down and said he would be right back but I wouldn't let go of his arm so he picked me up bridesmaid style and carried me out to the living room with my head in his neck still crying. He whispered something to Jinyoung and then started taking me back to his room and laid back down on the bed with me. Within the next ten minutes Youngjae's door slammed open revealing the one person who I know could help me stop crying, (F/n).

(F/n) Pov:

When Youngjae left to go and get (Y/n) Yugyeom and I decide that it would probably be best if I wasn't there when she first got there and we decided to go out for a bit. While walking out of the building I though I saw (Y/n)'s mother but I knew I was seeing things since she didn't know where we were it was impossible. 

~Time Skip to when (F/n) gets the call from Jinyoung about what happened with you and your mother~

I didn't even let Jinyoung finish his sentence as soon as I heard that (Y/n) got slapped I knew that I needed to get to the apartment as soon as possible. Even though we were kind of arguing I was the only one who really knew how to calm her down from something like this. It has only happened once before but it was a little worse I just need to get to (Y/n). As soon and we got to the apartment I ran up all of the stairs and slammed the door asking where she was with worry on my face. Bam Bam pointed to Youngjae's room and I ran slamming the door open not caring if it woke anyone else in the place. When I made eye contact with (Y/n) her eyes widened and I could still see tears coming out of her eyes and I ran to her giving her a bear hug and lightly telling Youngjae to leave the room. When he left (Y/n) hugged me tighter than before and I started running my hand through her hair  telling her that I was sorry for what I said and that I just didn't want her to get hurt. She fell asleep not long after and I covered her up in Youngjae's blanket and went back into the living room. Youngjae stood up with worry in his eyes when I came in and I patted his back and said that she was fine and sleeping. When I said this everyone in the room let out a sigh of relief even me. "Now I need to know, Who let that monster in?" I said referring to (M/n). Nervously Bam Bam raised his hand saying, "I did but I only did it because she said that she was going to apologize to (Y/n) and I thought that she really would and the guys thought so too." I nodded my head and said that it was fine because he didn't know what would happen. We all decided that we will make it up to (Y/n) and we decided to throw were sorry type thing. Jackson, Jinyoung, Mark, and Bam Bam went to the store to get some food and the others and I decided to stay and fix up the place and wait for (Y/n) to wake.