Redney Pt. 2 [Barney's POV]

~7:00 AM~

I wake Michael up with breakfast in bed, and he seems really happy about it.

Anything for my love!

~Time Skip To 7:20 Because I'm Lazy~

Michael calls for me to get in the car to leave for work, so I quickly slip on some sneakers and hurry out the door. I come up behind him and grab his waist, he doesn't flinch.

"Ready to go?" Michael asks, looking back at me, blushing, grabbing my hands.

"Yep. Let's go." I answer.

Too soon, he slides out of my grasp and gets into the driver's side of the car and I get into the passenger's side. Michael holds my hand in his while he drives, making my smile the widest it's ever been.

"You wanna go out tonight? Ya know, like a date night?" I ask, looking at my red headed love.

"Sounds great." He replies, briefly looking at me with a white smile.

"Where though?" He asks.

"You up for sushi?" I say.

"Sounds good to me." Michael says.

We come to a red light just then, giving him the time to lean over and kiss my cheek. I smile from ear to ear, blushing majorly.

It's been a year since Michael and I got together...

FLASHBACK TIME YAYYY

One year before, on this day, Red and Barney were recording together in Barney's office...

[Red's POV]

"Oh haha Barney." I say sarcastically after falling to my death in Skywars.
"Reds, you mays have a problems. You'res dead. That's might affects yours chances at winnings." Jon replies, laughing.
I start to pout and end the recording.
"Barney, can I tell you something?"

Find out what happens in Redney Pt. 3! Thanks for reading!

Have A Good Day Bae