Heart To Steal ( a soul eater fanfic book one of the heart to steal series

Maka , Soul, Death the Kid. These three will come to a point were life and death will intertwine her heart will be stolen

"soul wake up , lazy bones" I huffed as I tried to awake soul.

" soul wake-up or I'll Maka Chop you."

" I'm up I'm up , no Maka Chops this early in the morning"

yeah I guess it was early in the morning , well at least for Soul.

" Soul hurry up we don't have time Kid is waiting and you know how precise he must be" I beleted from the kitchen.

"Are you making Toast, and bacon." soul bellowed from inside the shower.

" Yes and if you don't hurry you won't get any I'll Just give it to Kid". then all of a sudden the bathroom door flung open and Soul came out clean, and smelling nice. He was full clothed and ready to go.

" Maka put some budder on that toast we're taking breakfast to go"

"Kay" I said cheerfully.

I love Soul ,I really do and he knows it . it's just that he tries not think.about it. Every time he dose he transforms into a scythe , then falls down.

" Maka you ready" Soul said eagar and rarein' to go.

" I'm coming we have to time this perfectly or we'll get another lecture on symmetry"

""Maka, don't worry about it. we'll be fine." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I only giggled and at 3:08 in the morning we walked out the front door to see Kid . He was holding three brown paper bags. And he had a face like he was about to burst. Symmetry

"Hello Maka, Hello Soul. Nice to see you right on time ." Then very quickly Kid handed us a paper bag each.

" What is it Kid " I asked completely confused

"Don't worry Maka you'll find out late tonight." Soul and Kid said in unision

"o-okay I guess"

Soul reached his hand out , gesturing for me to take it. I put my hand in his and the moment I do Kid turns around , then Soul kisses me. Why , why would Soul kiss me . I'm his meister I didn't think that a relationship between a meister and its weapon would be allowed. I tried to pull away but soul had his hands pulling me tighter and tighter. one hand on my lower back and the other on the back of my neck . Then soul eased up some but he was still holding onto me. Then he finally pulled away from the kiss and said " Maka I don't understand you completely , but, I understood what you said that night. He remembered , he remembered what I had told him, what I said , he remembered my heart, he really dose understand.

"you know Kid" he said turning his head in Kid's direction " I think you were right.

How can I so foolish ,of course he would ask Kid something like this. what was I thinking why would I ever put my feelings into that.

" See I told you, you just don't pay enough attention" Kid said walking into the street

"now there is no time dilly dally all day we need to do the tasks at hand then meet up at my house."

"What are we doing ... exactly" I squeaked

" Don't worry Blair will be at Kid's house and there is plenty of fish at his house"soul said. when he said that I sounded like he was reassuring that our house wouldn't be a mess when I got home and that we would have food when we got home

" okay" when I said that Soul looked at me then gave me a huge grin.

A/N : SORRY ITS KINDA SORT JUST TRYING TO GET THE STORY GOING