chapter 12

"Whoa, Maka slow down" Soul said as I'm dragging him through store.

I laughed and stopped and looked back to see him breathing heavy and slightly dizzy."Soul you okay?" I helped him to a seat and had him sit.

"Soul?!" I said again hoping he would answer.

"M-Maka don't worry I'm fine." he said it like he was trying to reassure me, and it was a poor job. "Obviously your not, so what's going on"

"Well-" he started " you just drug me through the store, and " he took a deep breath.  " I'm still worried about the baby." Hearing him say something about the baby was rare, But it was true. The baby wasn't doing well. I was only a month pregnant but nothing felt right.

"Soul, the baby is alright." I patted Soul's arm looked at the shelf in front of me. It was filled with baby cloths. Oh how cute they all look. Then I looked down at Soul who was already looking up at me. I smiled and pulled a little purple shirt off the shelf that said " mommy's little cutie" and showed it to him. He smiled and laughed and pulled off a shirt that

said " daddy's little soldier ". I couldn't help but laugh a little and smile at the shirt, and his goofy expression.

We put the shirts down and walked down the aisles looking at the things that eventually we would have to buy.

°We° that word bounced around me head, like a bouncy ball. What will Soul do when I'm not around anymore?
You know, if you give me your unconditional love you just may live to see your child live.

Damn voice!

"Maka ? Are you alright? your mumbling" Soul held my hand ,holding it tight.
Hay Maka , you're going to answer him.
tell you have a lot of things on your mind.

What was I getting myself into?!?!

"Umm..." I said " i-im fine , just scrambled thoughts" I smiled vaguely at him the looked at the wall of baby toys.

Soul shook his head and pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head he said " Maka, your really bad at lying" My eyes opened wide. How did he know!? " Soul I'm fine , promise" He pulled me out of the hug and using his hand and tilting my head up so I'm facing him.

He leaned down and his lips softly grazed mine, then he kissed me .

it felt like fireworks allover again.

Then he pulled away and stared into my eyes as i into his.

" You need to work on your lying skills too. Am I not correct" I smiled at my comment .

" Your right they could use some polishing up" he grinned at me.

" let's go back to the room" I said hoping he would agree we with me.

He replied with a simple  "Okay"
-------------------A/N-----------------------------------------
Sooo what do think will happen.
I would like you guys to possibly make a comment on who you think the mysterious person is.
ありがと for reading
please do continue and wait for the next chapter.