Chapter Ten

"Maka, Maka wake-up" my flickered open to the sound of his voice. The sun shown in the window and I quickly shut them. "Maka get up, get up or I'll chop you" I laughed and rolled over facing him. "You really want to make that threat," I grinned and Soul just laughed at me."MAKA CHOP". Then Soul was on the floor with his hands on his head. I laughed this time and he got up still holding his head "what was that for" he said.

"for waking me up" I laughed at him again. "Well I make plans for today-"

Soul started st say ,then I interrupted." I am not going swimming" I protested

" Okay geesh, bite my head off. Then how about we go shopping"

I perked up to the words "we" and "shopping".

"Okay I'm up" I said as I sat up and walked over to the closet changing into appropriate clothing for venturing out.

" Soul where exactly are we going" I said

"somewhere" he said then I glared at him

"I mean the mall" he replied quickly

I laughed at him and then looked into his eyes, I could see the sadness in them. Soul got dressed and them we were off to the mall, but where was it.

When we left the resort there was a limo waiting for us.

"Soul?" I said but he was already in the car, so I  followed him and the car went off.

The car ride was long and it hurt. So many potholes.

When we reached the mall I stared at the tall glass building. Then the car stopped and the door opened. I got out of the car and continued to stare at the glass. Soul laughed at me slowly guided me inside where my eyes went crazy with all the colour and lights flashing at me.

" Hey Maka, where do you want to start." He still sounded worried.

“ummm" I said "how about we start ,... over in a clothing store."

He sighed and we walked up to the closest clothing store and I headed all the way to back corner. MATERNITY.

I gazed through all the clothing. There was dresses and shirts even Bras,which it need some of. Then I saw this beautiful sapphire blue day dress. It gose down to my calfs an it doesn't have a deep neck line. I pulled it off the rack and handed it to Soul.

" Is this it " he said

"for now" I replied, smiling happily.

We walked up to the register and Soul paid for the dress. I feel a little bad that Soul is paying for this and not me.

He shouldn't have to pay for the things I want or need.

The cashier bagged the dress and handed it back to me.

I thanked her then we went off to find another store.

There was three levels to this place and I had just been in one store of the first level.

I see you have decided to leave the safety of the resort.

That voice was back, this isn't going to be good. I took a hold on Soul's hand as we were walking rested my head on his shoulder.

"Oy Maka , what's wrong"

I smiled because I loved how he said my name

"nothing" I ,still smiling.

Oh ,so your not going to tell him about me . Your just going to ignore me and say that everything is fine. WELL NOTHING IS FINE AS LONG AS I'M STILL HERE!! I'll be waiting Maka.