Chapter.six

"Maka,what's wrong" Soul said sleepily .

"it's nothing Soul" I was worried he heard the conversation

with who or whatever I was talking to

"Maka come here" He was getting back into the bed.

"Soul you should really change into sleep clothing it would be more comfortable" I was right and he knew it. He walks over to a bag that's on the floor and pulls out his sleep pants and sleep shirt. Then he pulled out my sleep shorts and a tank top and threw them at me.

I undressed and put on my sleep clothing.

Then Soul got back into bed then he called me over." Maka " he said.

I was kind of worried. But I walked over to him . While I was standing there he pulled me into the bed with him. Soul held me against himself, he felt awful warm. I pulled myself out of his grip and walked into the bathroom. I searched the medicine cabinet for something that might help Soul.

Then there was a loud thud. I raced into the bedroom to find Soul on the floor trying to get up. I quickly ran to his aide and help him up.

"Soul , what happened" I said I was worried and scared.

"Maka don't worry , I'm fine" when he said this I filled with anger,but I suppressed it then spoke, " Soul , obviously your not fine, now that we are married you seem to hiding more from me compared to when we were just partners,". Soul is the most stubborn mule I have known ,he is more stubborn than my father.

Authors note

_______________________________________________________(________________yeah finished another chapter
please comment on what you want to see or what you think

sorry that it is so short