Chapter 7

Once Soul was back in the bed I walked out if the room. I didn't think talking now it would help any, so I decided that I would have an apple.

When I walked out of the room and looked down the long hallway it didn't look like Kid's house.

When I reached the end of the hallway I realized that I definitely wasn't Kid's house. But where were we or where was a I?

There were palm trees everywhere, maids and butlers bustling about.

Then I felt the sand underneath my feet. I wiggled my toes letting the sand Massage my feet.

Then a maid passed by " Miss " is said and she turned around with a blank expression on her face,I continued to talk " Can you tell me where I am?"

The maid just stood there and smile then she spoke " You are at a resort in the Bahamas, your here with your husband , you arrived here eight days ago." I then tanked her and walked back to my room.

When I got there Soul was on the ground and there was a pool of crimson liquid around him. I ran over to him and held him in my arms.

The tears started rush down my face. " Soul " I said and started to rock back and forth " not you, I can't lose you too."

His body started to feel cold " what am I going to say to our children, when they're born"

Then all of a sudden Soul was standing on his feet and his eyes were as wide as the bright morning sun.

Then he knelt down on both knees and held my hands

"Maka,Maka,Maka I'm okay look I'm fine, why didn't you tell me" He said this in a way that is undesirable ,it was filled with so many emotions .

" I was going to tell you once I went to the doctors, and why are you all of a sudden alive, I thought you were dead" I said walking into the bathroom, the tears staining my face and my voice straining.

" Maka look I'm fine now," Then he walked up behind me and held his hands on my belly.

" Soul I'm only a month pregnant, geesh your doing the same exact thing that everybody else did when I told them."

Soul looked at me funny " Wait " he said " you told everyone else that you were pregnant, but completely avoided me on the matter."

_____________________Author's note _____________________________________

te he cliffhanger.

you must wait for what Maka says next

if it is short for you I'm sorry I'm going to put this story together piece by piece.

keep reading and leaving comments about what you want to see and what you like

and what needs to change.