Chapter 14

"How do you know what Maka's having?!" Soul said questionably and aggravated.

Kid shrugged his shoulders then elbowed Black Star.

"Oh, yeah right I almost forgot" he said and pulled small box off from under a table.

Wait was that there before!?!?

Black Star handed the box to me. it was covered in pink and blue paint splats and had a ribbon on top. I pulled the ribbon off and opened the box. Inside was two little blanket one pink and one blue.

Then kid handed me a small gift bag. It was black with symmetrical white lines going around it. I took the box from Black Star And handed it to Soul so he could look. Then I opened Kid's bag and inside was matching black onesys. They were cute. I put the onesys back into the bag and held my arms out and said "Group hug". Everybody laughed then they all hugged me. It felt good to he hugged by so many people. When everybody let go if me I looked at them weird. Then in a single file line they walked out of the room leaving me and Soul alone. After a moment Stien walked in and sat in a chair next to me. After Stien, was Papa.

Tear flooded my eyes as I saw Papa walk into the room. I wanted to get up so I looked to Stein and he shook his head. I looked up at Papa as he stood at the end of the bed. He didn't look normal, his hair was fading from red to grey and he had no smile on his face. "Papa" I choked.

He smiled weakly then left the room. Stein then spoke " Maka, we had done some test while you were asleep, and we did find out that you are having twins ." he said this soft spokenly and clearly. I sighed then layed my head down. I then fell asleep.

A/N : I know this chapter is short but here it is