Tricks on You, Blame on Me (part 3)

--dark's pov--

  Now i was separated from link again...great i wonder where this'll lead....i can't be letting my guard down.....i hope link will be careful too. I rushed through the door and bit my lip, i didn't design this oh god link is gunna be so mad when he finds out i can't help in this area. rushing down the halls and slashing skillfully slashing at the enemies that i knew were coming, i knew their noises i could sense them coming. When i reached the room we were to meet up in i looked around the foggy room "link?" i called out. No answer..."Link!" i called again, yet no reply came.

  I gulped and looked around before slowly walking into the fog, calling out for link every five minutes. biting my lip i held my sword tightly in my hand and squinted my eyes against the pale light of the room. "L-Link!?" i called out again and bumped into something my knees buckling as i fell forward onto the floor "whoa!! oof" i whined and looked at what i tripped over, link was laying on the floor curled up his hands covering his head. "LINK!! OH MY GODDESSES!" i yelped before grabbing him and laying his head in my lap tapping his face " common now wake up link! please! wake up!" i said frantically. 

  "Link link please wake up!" i called into his ear and whimpered "please" i sniffed rubbing my eye as tears formed, did he die? no he's still breathing....asleep maybe. i bit my lip and squinted around at the fog "but there weren't any enemies in here..." i whimpered and rubbed link's face gently "link?....Link please wake up" i said again and looked at him, he slowly opened his eyes with a groan and he looked at me and i smiled "LINK! YOU'RE OKAY!" i exclaimed and he sat up. "what do you want?" he growled a little at me and i blinked in surprise "u-uh....w-what i wanted to see if you were okay you were just passed out on the floor and..." i started but he cut me off " well it's YOUR fault i ended up here" he said and i frowned "w-what? no i....i was only trying to help you through the dungeon and..." "just shut up it's your fault i lost navi!" he shouted ridiculous accusations and i raised an eyebrow "but navi is in your cap....i can see her glowing" i said and he growled again standing up drawing his sword "FIGHT ME!" he shouted and narrowed his eyes "I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU LIVE THIS TIME!" He said angrily and slashed at me cutting my arm that went to grab my sword. i held my bleeding arm and backed up dodging his swings and whimpering trying to get him to listen to me.

   "link! please! stop!" i pleaded but he didn't listen he just kept swinging in his rage. I dodged and ended up hitting a column and looked around noticing...water on the floor and the small isle....the water temple...we...didn't leave? but....we had to of left....we..... I didn't pay attention to link as he swung down and his sword slashed my leg i screamed in pain and suddenly jolted up to a sitting position.....i was on the floor of the room before the boss room.....the fog gone....link ran into the room and quickly kneeled infront of me before holding me close and shushing me " shhhh shhhh dark calm down shhh i'm here shh" he hushed and i sobbed into his shoulder loudly and clung to him, it was only a dream? a hallucination?.....i don't know any more. After a bit i sniffled and looked at link hiccupping and he pet my face, he looked battered and bruised already and  cut on his cheek stained his perfect skin with a dark crimson. "dark its okay i'm here.....no need to cry" he said and pet my cheek before standing pulling me to my feet as well.

 "how about you stay here while i fight the boss so you can rest?" he suggested and i shook my head quickly "no i want to be of use and help you fight!" i said and he looked at me for a minute before sighing softly with a small smile and a nod. "alright let's go then" he said and i nodded following him into the boss room.......