Chapter 1: Finally Meeting

Chapter 1

" Finally Meeting "

Carlene P.O.V

Hello my name is Carlene Butera. I am 17 years old, and I have a big sister that is beautiful, and has the most amazing voice I ever heard. Ever since our parents divorced, me, Ariana, and my older brother Frankie been separated.

My mom took Ariana and Frankie to live in LA, and I went with my dad living in Florida. Every night mom would want to talk to me, and she

always talked about meeting again, and I really wanted to hangout with Ariana and Frankie, not to mentioned our dog coco.

Dad and Mom had talked about this before, and when then they said that when I turned 18, I can come and visit. Well my birthday, is just 1 week away. I can't wait, I really missed them so much.

Ariana and I have been talking and face timing with each other about our lives. She sends me pictures, and pictures of our family and her adventures of touring. I just wished I could have been there with her. My brother Frankie, well we don't actually talk much, I guess he is more busy with his career.

Anyways school has been a little tough on me lately, in 2 months there is going to be a big test that I probably might failed. Growing up without a mother there for you was a little hard, but I intend to deal with it. I am not really good at making friends.

Although there is two people who like to be my friend no matter what. Their names are Kendall and Beatrice. They have been there for me through thick and thin, but I kept a secret from them.

I didn't tell them about Ariana and Frankie being my older siblings. They didn't even know my history of my past. I think I should trust them once I graduate.

" Hey bud, what do you want to eat for dinner ? " my dad said.

" can we order pizza? " I asked.

" sure, can u hand me the phone" as he was grabbing the phone.

Later on, i heard a loud thunder and it was raining very hard outside. I love the sound of rain.

Later on, my phone vibrate, I checked who it was and it was my sister.

Ariana: Hey little sis, I just finish recording my new song for my album, how are you doing ?

Me: I am doing great, dad is going to order pizza, and it's raining out side, so yeah, how's Frankie and mom

Ariana: they are great. So how's school ?

Me: it's fine, still worrying about that big test coming in two months.

Ariana: haha don't worry you got this ;)

Me: so how's Jai and you ?

Ariana: umm... we kinda broke up .

Me: kinda ? what happen ?

Ariana: Long story, but it was a long distance relationship, and we hardly have time to hangout, so we called it quits

Me: so are you upset or anything ?

Ariana: no, I am fine, anyways...less about me and more about you, is there a special guy in your life ?

Me: I don't think I have time for one .

Ariana: That's too bad, my little sister is too beautiful, to be single.

Me: lol well pizza is here gtg, talk to you tmr

Ariana: alright bye .

" hey bud, pizza is here, who you texting? " he questioned while taking a slice.