Chapter 2: Family Time & Studio

Carlene P.O.V

Ariana helped me unpack my clothes and folded then in the draws. "we need a little music on, who do you want to?" she asked.
" you're songs and one direction" I answered, " ohhh, one direction alright" she said .

As we finished unpacking, I jumped in my bed, and started hiding under my blanket. Ariana jumped on my bed, and started tickling me like crazy. I laughed, "Ariana stop!" she stopped, and giggled. My phone vibrate, it was Beatrice.

*Phone call*
(Beatrice= B ; Carlene= C ; Kendall= K)

B: hey carls, how's LA?

C: great, I am unpacking right now

K: hey so like were in our hotel right now

C: are you guys having a good time?

B: yeah, I love Hawaii

K: Hey my mom said to tell your mom that she said thanks for treating us to lunch

C: alright, I will tell her

B: So, you know how you told us about Bryan calling or texting you about hanging out in LA?

C: yeah, what about it?

B: when is he going to do that?

K: oh yeah huh, I totally forgot about that, so... when is he going to call?

C: He said he might come okay, and i don't know alright

B: well text us when he does, we want to know every detail

C: you guys are so weird

K: Well we got to go eat dinner, good bye Carlene!

C: Byee have fun

* End of call*

" So who was that, and who's this Bryan?" Ariana asked, " oh god, I thought you left" coming out of no where and scaring me.
" Nope I never left, so who is this Bryan, is he your boyfriend?" she teased, " No he is just a friend" I said.
" uh huh, alright" she said, " well come on it's dinner time".

We ran downstairs to the kitchen, wow finally a family dinner, I never had one with everyone, it's just me and dad all the time, except in thanksgiving, my other relatives from my dad side of the family came, but it wasn't the same without mom, and now I feel like I am finally home.

" So Carlene, how do you like your room?" mom asked, " I love it, thanks mom" I thanked, " don't thank me, you sister decorated for you" she said. I hugged Ariana, we kept eating, tonight's dinner was Mash potato and gravy, and since Ariana is a vegan, Veggie burgers. It wasn't bad, it was actually good, and it kind of taste the same as a regular burger. Mom is definitely the best cook, I love her food, well We all do. Ariana told me, when sometime she is on tour, she always missed mom's cooking.

After dinner, I went to bed. I couldn't sleep, I was just too happy to fall asleep. Ariana came in, " you can't fall asleep little C?" she asked, " no, I don't think I can fall asleep this early" I said.
She giggled, " it's 11 PM" she said, "come on, let me show you something" she grabbed my hand, and direct me to her room. She took me to her balcony, "see the stars, right there on the left to the moon" she said, I nodded, " that's
your star, happy early birthday" she said giving me the paper for the star.

I smiled, " thanks Ariana, I love it, can we sleep out here tonight?" I asked. She nodded yes, she went in her room to grab some blankets and pillows, and put them down. We fell asleep on the balcony. It got a little hot in the morning, Ariana woke up, and told Frankie to carry me in my bed.