Chapter 11: Christmas Part 2: ONE DIRECTION!

A/N: hey guys I made a Christmas part 2 because Christmas is my favorite holiday and I really want to include one direction.
----------------------------------------------

Ariana P.O.V

-the Christmas Party-

What is wrong with Carlene, I introduce her to Justin so she will at least make some friends in LA. I mean Justin is a good friend of mines, he is also a great artist, Carlene can't hate on him forever.

I know that she is bummed out that one direction couldn't make it. I tried contacting them, I really did, I mostly try contacting Harry. Harry and I are good friends too, but I think he is too busy on his tour to answer my calls.

I have been watching and trying to hear what they are even talking about. I think Carlene might like Justin because she keeps blushing. What is wrong now? They are just standing there being awkward.

Oh great! more people coming in. Wait... One of them is a paparazzi. I ran inside the house, "MOM! Paparazzi crashed the party!" she called the police and they came here as fast as they can while the rest of us and uncle bob tried to kick them out.

Next time we have a party I am hiring a two body guards. Well Carlene looks like she is getting bored, I walked up to her, want to go Christmas Caroling, and if we see any red buckets we'll donate.

Suddenly Harry texted me, it's said...
"hey sorry for answering so late, the lads and I are very busy and I don't think we can make it to your Christmas party, but since your little sister loves us so much, we'll come back to LA, and surprise her, just don't tell her alright"

I smiled and I was so happy, now Carlene won't be so upset. We went Christmas caroling with Justin and Taylor, I knew I should of invited Selena so Taylor won't be that lonely, but then again, Selena is Justin's ex-girlfriend, so as a good friend I wouldn't put him in that position.

-the day after Christmas-

My phone started to vibrate like crazy, I rubbed my eyes, and check my phone. Oh hey it's Harry, and he send me 5 messages ?!

Text Message :

( > = Harry; < = Ariana )

>hey we just got off the plane

>are you excited to see us?

>are you awake yet?

>Niall got jet leg again

>were almost to your house, where can
we surprise your sister?

<sorry I barely woke up, but how far away are you?

>we just arrived, and come down quick, I don't want the paparazzi to catch us

<I am coming!!!!

I rushed downstairs, and I opened the door, the boys gave me a huge hug, " come in quickly, quickly..." I whispered
"people are still asleep so keep quiet" they nodded their heads.

They followed me in the house, "do you have any food?, I am quite hungry" Niall said as he gave a smirk, "we'll eat later Niall" I replied, "but I want to eat now, at least a little snack please" he begged. I giggled, "here" I said giving him the whole pack of Oreos.

I took them to the garage, "okay you guys hide somewhere around here and I will wake up Carlene" I said. I went inside while they ran to where their gonna hide.

Liam P.O.V

I can't wait to meet Ariana's little sister Carlene. I was a little hungry from the plane ride here, but Niall won't share his Oreos, I would fight over it like we would, but Ariana don't want us to make any noises, so I just went hiding until she comes.

Niall P.O.V

I quickly went to hiding until Liam wanted some my Oreos, and I said no, he looked like he was going to jump me for it, but instead he went hiding like we were told.

Zayn P.O.V

While everyone already found their hiding spot I didn't know where to hide, Harry hide in a empty trash can, and good thing it doesn't smell, Niall hide Behind that trash can, Louis a giant stuff bear to hide behind, and Liam hide in Ariana's brother truck, now where do I hide? I heard a voice coming out, so I ran near the door and when they opened it I will be hiding behind that.

Ariana P.O.V

"Carlene.... WAKE UP!" I yelled, She jumped out of bed, " what?!" I yelled back. I laughed, "I got a surprise to show you..". She hopped out of bed, "okay show me" I blind folded her, I took her downstairs to the garage, I feel like I hit something when I opened the door, but I didn't check, "NOW!!!" I

scream to tell the boys to come out of their hiding spot, but only Niall, Liam, and Louis came out saying surprise. Where is Zayn and Harry? Later on, a ring tone went off, and I looked behind me, it was Zayn, He closed the door and yelled surprise! We all laughed

Wait but where is Harry? I saw Niall pushing the trash can to us, "Niall what are you doing?" I asked, "surprise!" Harry jumped out of the trash can.
"OMGG! you guys as one direction!" Carlene screamed, we all laughed.

My mom came in holding a laundry basket with clothes, she looked startled, "breakfast is ready, I made some for the boys too". Mother knew that the boys were here? She must have been awake then.

Niall went straight to the kitchen, and we followed from behind. Carlene was silent at first, "wait so I thought you guys couldn't make it" she said, "well we couldn't make it to the Christmas party but since we felt bad about it, then we decided to surprise you, and the lads love it here in LA, especially me" Harry respond.

I smirked "why? so you can see Kendall?" I giggle, and so did Zayn, "nooo.... we are just friends, and what's so bad about hanging out with her that make us look like couples " he replied.
"actual for the Christmas party, we could of made it, but Harry didn't really want to see Taylor, and yes we check the list of people going there first before we go" Liam said.

Harry kicked Liam on his right leg, "well isn't it true" Liam said. Harry kicked again, but 2x harder, Liam cleared his throat "sorry".
"Zayn why are you on the phone so much?" Louis asked, "I am texting Perrie, she is on the neon lights tour with Demi Lovato" Zayn replied.

Carlene P.O.V

I was just sleeping from a great Christmas, but Ariana started screaming in my ears telling me to wake up. I am also glad I did, or I would of never seen one direction, hiding in the trash can and behind it too, under a giant stuff bear, in my brothers' truck, and hiding behind my garage door.

Eating with them was a little funny, well Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Ariana was just talking, but Niall and I were just sitting there listening to their conversation, and eating our breakfast.

"what are we going to do today?" they all shrugged, "What about singing one of you guys songs you could have performed at Our Christmas party, but didn't" Ariana suggested.

They all stand up, And huddle up for what song to sing. They still wasn't sure, "c'mon guys what is a good song to sing for us" i said. They gave each other a smile like they are reading each other's mind. Ariana and I looked confuse, They went in front of us, and sang my favorite song happily.

I started jumping and screaming, my mom came in, "Carlene calm down, if your not going to act mature, then maybe they won't be invited to our next party" my mom said. I gave a frown, I need to be mature, this is going to be hard.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay finally finished with chapter 11. Want more chapters with one direction? please vote!

Hope you guys had a one-der-ful Christmas!

Goodnight
Ammyy