Chapter 4: Hollywood, Malibu, & cody Simpson

Carlene P.O.V

I woke up from a night that still made me kind of drowsy, I woke up, I notice that Beatrice is starring right at me. "wake up sleep head" she said, "aaaaahhhh..! what are you doing here?" I asked, "after your party, your mom offered to let us stay at the guest room in your house since we have no place to sleep, and she doesn't want us to be looking for an hotel" she said. I smiled, "hey where's Kendall?" I questioned, "breakfast! Your mom makes the best French toast" she said.

I quickly brushed my teeth and ran down grabbing my jacket with me, I never missed mom's delicious breakfast, and won't miss it. Beatrice chased after me. I ran in the kitchen, quickly sitting on my seat. "woah, you ran in here quick, Is Frankie chasing again?" she said, I looked over at Frankie who was standing behind her, "I am right behind you mom!" he said, my mom jumped, "oh dear, you startled me" she said; "c'mon let's just eat your breakfast"

"where is Ariana?" I asked, she went to her studio early to work on her music video" mom said. I sighed, Well at least I get to spend some time with my best friends. " Hey Kendall and Beatrice, want to go shopping, and look around LA?" I asked, "sure, but I don't have a car" she replied. "don't worry, Carlene has one" my mom said. I looked at her shocked, "I have a car? Since when?" I asked, "your birthday party remember silly, your father and I payed half for it, but since you don't have a driver's license yet, Kendall will drive" she said.

We quickly finished eating, we all rushed to the garage after when were done. There is was my own car, and it even has the new car smell! I hopped in the passenger seat, and Kendall grabbed the car keys and slide in the drivers' seat. Along with Beatrice sliding in to the back seat. " so where shall we go first?" Kendall asked, we looked at each other like we all had the same idea, we said it all together "HOLLYWOOD!"

I turned on the radio, and then we started heading out. I turned on the GPS in my car, I typed Hollywood, California. We cheered as we drive out of my house. We were almost there to Hollywood, until we sign the sign Welcome To Hollywoode. Beatrice said "Yaay! we're finally here".

Our first stop was going to the Hollywood walk of fame, where we saw famous people's name on the walk. "oh hey guys take a picture with me and the star that says George Lopez" I said. We took a selfie, I post it up on Instagram

*Instagram*

@Aye_Carlene: At Hollywood with my best friends @Kenn__ @Liddo_Bea
#hollywood #star #GeorgeLopez

After our long hours hanging out in hollywood, we drove to Malibu. We were just tanning along the beach, Beatrice was building a sand castle, and then we decided to go in the water. Splashing each other with water, the water in LA isn't really as clear in Florida, but it's okay. When we were in the water I saw a surfer with blonde hair coming over where we are. I was seeing who he was because he looked really familiar. As I kept starring Kendall and Beatrice splashed me with water.

Then a voice said "are you okay?". I looked up, it was Cody Simpson! "yeah I am fine" I replied, "hey you're Ariana Grande's little sister right?" he said, "yeah, how'd you know?"no asked. "Everyone knows who Ariana Grande's little sister is not, she even said it in an interview" he mentioned. "Really?!" I asked. He nodded, well nice meeting you, I better go before paparazzi comes, I think you should leave too" he said.

"Carlene! What did he say?" Beatrice said, "we need to go before paparazzi comes" I mentioned. As she looked at me like I was crazy or something, a black van pulled up, and people with camera started running out towards our direction. "Hurry up! Run to the car!" I yelled. We ran to the car carrying everything, Kendall drive as fast as she can away from them, but they followed us.

We finally got home, I don't see the paparazzi behind us anymore. We parked the car in the garage, then we went to the kitchen, where my mom an Kendall's parents were talking. Ariana came in along with Frankie. "There is whole lot of paparazzi outside of our house" they warned us about it. My mom called the police to get then out,but she doesn't want any news reporter coming here or else it will start more a riot. "don't worry, everyone just settle down, and I am sure they will be gone by morning" she calm herself down.

"Does anyone want hot chocolate ?" She asked, we all wanted one, and we went to the living room watching a Christmas movie all together. It was just another family time along with Kendall and her family.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys I am finally done with chapter 4, I decided to finish chapter 4 because I have one more day until school, also I know I would be too lazy to write anything when I get back to school. I will try my best to try to update, but it might take awhile for chapter 5. So keep reading and I know this chapter is a little short but I think chapter 5 will be a little longer.

Thanksgiving break is almost over, I haven't even finish hw for the one week vacation.

Please comment of you want me to add anymore famous people in the story, and please vote.

Goodbye lovelies,

~Ammyy