Chapter 8: New boyfriend & Just a Dream

Carlene P.O.V

I woke up sleeping on the stair, I am wondering what happen, I notice that I almost fell to the bottom of the stairs. This is so weird, my mom came down the stairs and scream, " Carlene! What are you doing up so early, You startled me" she yelled, " go back to bed, it's only 6 AM!" I am still confused, I know I went to sleep on my bed but I woke up on the stairs. Hmmm... strange, "sorry mom, I just couldn't sleep, I have been having problems sleeping lately" I lied.

My mom looked at me in a funny way, "look I will deal with this later just go back to bed" she said. I zombie walked upstairs, I feel so dead, I also feel like falling asleep on the floor in the hallway. Luckily I was in my room already and landed on my bed. I was so close to the floor though.

It was 9:00 in the morning, " Carlene wake up, come and eat breakfast, your brother and sister is gone elsewhere, and I can't leave you sleeping all day" my mom said. I groaned, "do I have to wake up, why couldn't I have breakfast in bed?" I kept moaning. My mom stared at me in a weird way, " c'mon lazy butt, let's go" she pulled away my blankets, it was so cold. Then she pulled my legs, I hang on to the railing on my bed as she pulled harder. "Carlene! let go or you're grounded" she yelled. "does that me I get to stay on bed ?" I asked sarcastically. She slapped my legs and I let go, "come downstairs!" she instructed.

I was really still on my bed until my mom came in again. "wake up!" throwing a pillow on my head and giggled. I finally woke up and then I went downstairs to eat dinner. As I was in the middle of eating my breakfast, my phone vibrate. I checked who it was, it was Bryan Andrews. I got a text from him saying "hey meet me outside", I texted back saying okay, I went to look outside the window, and he was outside leaning on his car. I came outside. "hey what's going on?" as I tripped and he catches me, "are you okay ?" he asked, I giggled, and nodded yes. "wanna hangout today, I need to ask you something" he said. I went into his car, but he only drove to a place where you can see the whole view of the city. I barley notice we were at Hollywood, like where the Hollywood sign is. "This view is so beautiful" I said smiling. " yeah it's my favorite place to be when I am in LA " he replied, "so about that question I wanted to asked, will you marry me?!" he kneel down.

"WTF?!?! Hell no! I am way too young" I screamed, Later his mouth kept saying "CARLENE! Carlene! WAKE UP". What? I am awake, I am awake. I finally woke up, "gosh Carlene, it's like you were stuck in a illusion, mom and brother thought you were dead!" Ariana yelled. "sorry I had this very weird dream, I was out on a date with Bryan Andrews, and he ask if I will marry him" I said. "hmm... strange, well just come eat breakfast alright?" I nodded yes. I rushed downstairs, another one of mom's amazing breakfast I see, well this time it's scrabble eggs.

Today I decided to stay home since Frankie has work, Ariana has work, and mom has work. What am I going to do. Hmm... I can watch a movie, or something. I was channel surfing, then new about Miley Cyrus came on, it was playing her song wrecking ball. I think it's kinda weird how she dresses now. Not to mention how she was naked in the video riding in top of the wrecking ball. What ever happened to Miley Cyrus, with her beautiful long hair, and when she doesn't twerk as much a before.

I watched tv the hold day, until 7:00 pm, I got a text from Bryan Andrews, I pinched myself, and even splash myself with water to see if I am awake. It was true he did text me, he said the same thing he said in my dream. I went outside, he put his arms out like he wanted to hug me, I hugged him, he asked me something g very important, "hey Carlene, I wanted to ask you this ever since it met you" he blushed, "will you go out with me?" Now this time I hugged him and said yes.

"wanna go on a date?" he asked, " now?" I questioned. He nodded yes, "midnight picnic somewhere special" he said. I agreed to come with him, I texted mom, Ariana, and Frankie that I went out with him. He kept driving up the hill, I notice that we were at the Hollywood sign. "oh my god, this view is so beautiful" I said, he put the picnic on the car, it was wonderful.

But something happened, I just noticed that I blacked out, my head hurts so bad, WHERE AM I?.....

TO BE CONTINUE....

----------------------------------------------

A/N: what happen to Carlene, where was the romantic picnic under the stars? On chapter 8 will tell you everything.

The famous person a added in the story was Miley Cyrus.

Q: anymore famous people wanted to be add in the story?

Please comment your answer and vote!

Xoxo,
Ammy