Popular Girl & the Gang Leader=Love? CHAPTER 1

heyy

so this is my first time doing this kind of thing,

and i'm still trying to get used to all this so dont be harsh on me;

He stood in front of me. His head was bent down, but I could still see his eyes. They were blue with a hint of green. His hair was dark brown, but so dark, it was almost black. The smile carved on his lips looked as if they held a secret.

I looked around and saw we were alone in a dark alley. The only light near us was a couple steps away from where I was. It was flickering on and off, on and off. I didn't realize how cold it was until I felt goose bumps forming on my arms from the chilly night. My teeth started chattering and I started shivering like crazy. I then realized that even though it is cold in this wet and damp alley, I shouldn't be this cold. Or even shiver or clatter my teeth together as if I were in the northern most part of the North Pole.

Or should I?

Glancing down I saw I was wearing shorts and a thin shirt on. My feet were bare except for the scrapes and blood that covered them.

What is going on?

Where am I?

How did I get here?

Questions kept running in my mind. And I came up with endless possibilities on how to answer them.

I heard a shuffling sound and I looked back up.

The boy had shifted his weight from the left foot to the right foot. He looked to be about 17 or 18, close to my age. From the glare of the street light, his nose looked slightly crooked, but still somewhat perfect. When he looked back down his eyelashes cast shadows over his eyes.

All of a sudden his head shot up the way someone looks up to respond to whoever called their name.

But not one has been spoken this entire time.

He started walking. I froze in place, not daring to move a muscle. He was a foot away when he extended his arm out to me. But when his hand grazed my face, he stopped. I took a peek at him and saw him staring behind me.

I was turning my head to look when a pair of hands grabbed me.

I screamed.

© 2010 theamazingspiderman