Popular Girl & the Gang Leader=Love? CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER ELEVEN IS HEREE!

I KNOW YOU'RE PROBABLY LIKE "TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH, WOMAN!"

MY REPONSE IS, "I'M SORRYY!"

I've been studying for finals and it's been so hectic. I took my math final today. It wasn't too bad. I think i did pretty good.

But i still have english, spanish, biology, and scriptures.

Spanish will be easy since that's my second language, but i'm FREAKING OUT for everything else.

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY CHAPTER 11

vote & comment

p.s. i rushed through this chapter, so if you find any errors please tell me

kk thankss :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I saw down at the lunch table in the corner of the cafeteria, slamming down my tray as I did so.

Maddie was sick today and I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

"Why are you sitting there?"

I looked up and saw Courtney, Whitney, and Tania hovering above me.

"I don't care," I mumbled.

I picked at my foot mindlessly.

"What's wrong?" asked Courtney, while her and her posse sat down across from me.

It was obvious by the tone of her voice that Courtney wasn't actually concerned about me.

She and Whitney were those girls who would do anything to be popular- and they are. But, that's because they do anything to get attention.

And I mean anything.

Tania on the other hand, hangs with them because her brother is on the football team which means that she has connections. So when she transferred

sophomore year, Courtney and Whitney claimed her before anyone else could.

She doesn't even belong with those two sluts. She is the complete opposite of them.

I guess I'll have to ask her why she still hangs out with them.

"It's nothing."

Nothing meaning me still mourning over Sean. It's a week later and here I am.

Today's Friday and the whole week passed in a blur. The earth continued spinning, life went on. I kept going to school- after all, I am an honor roll student-

but I wasn't really there.

Well, I was physically there, but not mentally.

Mentally, I was a girl who had a glamorous, worry free life.

But, as quoted by many people, life isn't fair.

"You look so down, Tori," said Whitney.

"It's nothing, you guys." I gave them a weak smile. "It's nothing. I'm just having a bad day."

"Bad day? Try bad week. You've been a zombie all week."

"Yeah." Whitney agreed with Courtney, speaking with the same fake concerned tone. "I've never seen someone so upset."

"I'm fine guys. I'm all good."

"How about we have a little party?" suggested Tania.

Whoa. I almost forget she was there.

"Yeah! That will be, like, totally awesome."

"I don't know guys..."

A party? A person in my condition should be in bed with all the lights turned off, and the music blasting so loud the neighbors would hear.

Definitely the opposite of a party.

"Come on, Tori," complained Whitney.

"Ah ah ah." Courtney put her hand out. "Let me handle it, okay?"

Whitney, having been embarrassed, looked away.

"So, Tori. What do you say?"

"To what?"

"The party," exclaimed Courtney. "Duh!"

"Do you really think that's a good idea?"

"Of course! This will definitely cheer you up."

"I don't-"

"Great." She clapped her hands together. "Then it's settled. Be ready by nine."

The three of them started getting up to leave.

"Wait, what about-"

"Don't worry. We'll plan the party. You just be ready by nine, okay?"

"Okay?"

"Great. This will be so awesome. Nobody's had a party in forever. This place is so dull. I'm sure everyone will love this idea."

"Everyone? I thought it was just going to be us four."

"What kind of party would that be?" She giggled.

"Uh Courtney-"

"Bye!" She waved her hand as they walked off.

"Uh, bye?"

Did she just-?

And did I just-?

"Ughh!" I yanked on my hair.

I felt terrible and I didn't even have my best friend here to comfort me.

I KNOW! I KNOW! this isn't a good chapter.

im sorry!

but i promise that you will LOVEE chapter 13 ( not the next chapter, but the one after that)

OH, AND I WOULD LIKE 30 COMMENTS AND 30 VOTES BEFORE I POST THE NEXT CHAPTER

DOES THAT SEEM FAIR? ( HAHA I HOPE IT DOES)

one last thing, i was thinking about making a facebook group for the story.

would anyone join if i did?

© 2010 theamazingspiderman