11

(Cam will be 20 in this fanfic)

Ashton

  Hayes passed out halfway into the movie. His head on my shoulder, and arm over me. I turned off the TV, set the food to the side, and cut off the light. Then I laid down and passed out by him.

  I'm here, and I'm complete. I have my brothers and little sister, I know the truth, I'm assistant manager, and I have friends who, so far, don't hate me.

     ~•~•~•~•£~•~•~•~•

"Is he any better?" Nash asked the second I stepped out of the room.

  10:30 a.m. Yay!!! 😑

"I'd say considering I had no trouble getting up without waking him. He's out cold. If he were still sick, he would've woke up instantly," I answered.

"It's amazing how much of this you know," Trey said.

"You learn a lot when you're in the hospital looking like shredded paper," I shrugged.

"About that... I still can't believe it. Don't get me wrong, you're awesome, and I'm glad I met you, but how did you survive that? Please don't take it the wrong way," Chris said.

"I don't know, and honestly, I'm just grateful that I had the ability to live after that. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here today," I answered.

  I grabbed something to eat, and sat on the couch, beside Aaron. I opened the chocolate chip poptart pack, and started eating a half of one.

"May I?" He asked and nodded at my poptart.

  I took out the other half, and he opened his mouth. I plopped a small part in. I guess he was happy because he moaned after he started chewing.

"Thank you so much," he said and laid his head on my shoulder.

"No problem Curly Fries," I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Since when did you two become all cuddly?" Matt asked.

"Since now," Aaron answered.

"Don't you be stealing my cuddle buddy!" Cameron exclaimed and ran over.

  Aaron instantly sat up and Cam jumped into my lap. Oh shiz. That hurt.

"Whew! Cam! Felt that!" I groaned.

"It hurt more last night," he whispered in my ear.

"Cameron," I gasped and smacked his arm.

"Ow," he laughed.

"You can't say ow and laugh at the same time," I stated.

"Yet you can moan in pleasure and be beat at the same time?" He asked and put his smirk back on his face.

"If I could get up and walk away, I would," I pouted.

"Why you makin' dirty jokes to my little sister?" Nash asked and propped his arms on the coffee table in front of us.

"I'm just wanting to see how much I can bother her," Cam said to him.

"Well she's not a test subject you can toy with and mess with her heartstrings," Nash said.

"Ashton, I'm sorry. I don't want you to think I'm trying to do that," Cam said to me.

"I know you aren't, Cam." I said.

"Good," he said and hugged me. "See Nash? Everything's fine."

"Cameron, you're an idiot," Nash said and scruffed his hair.