Everyone's Heart Doesn't Beat The Same

I opened my eyes to see a naked back too close to my face. I backed away a bit, smirking before I seen who it was. Who the hell was that? He had cheaply dyed blue hair and was really pale with a few tattoos. I backed away, just then realizing how cold I was. I had no clothes on. None…They were nowhere in sight either. He was as bare as I was.

The front door of the car was open, I’m sure it wasn’t earlier. I looked down in the seat to find a messily written note. It said:

‘Ha-ha I took your clothes! >:D.’

Wow…That was so much help. I crumpled the note and chucked it out the door. I leaned forward and shut the car door with all the force I had. The other guy startled awake, opening his eyes. He had bright blue eyes to match his hair. He didn’t look confused. He looked more ashamed to see me than anything. He bit his lip while trying not to make eye contact with me. I grabbed his chin and forced him to look up at me.

“I know we probably had sex. Get over it. You were willing. It’s not like it was rape. I’m pretty sure you had a HELL of a nice time last night, nicer than most you will EVER have. Now save your pride, look me in the eyes, and treat me like a legit person. Not a disease. Who the hell are you?” I lectured my words acid flying from my tongue.

He was just like Jimmy was after we had fucked. It was a shame they couldn’t even have enough balls to own up to what they DID. I mean who wouldn’t enjoy, and own up to a good fucking from me. I was a sex GOD.

“I-I-I’m Zinx you met me last night. I’m one of Jimmy’s friends. I-I don’t even know your name.” He sputtered like an idiot.

I slapped him in the head.

“Stop that and talk like a man. Anyways you fucked me without knowing my name? I must be a pretty good fucking tease then. I’m Billie Joe.” I chuckled being a cocky bastard.

“Where are our…clothes?” He questioned looking around the beat up car.

“Uh I couldn’t tell you. I woke up with that door open,” I pointed to the driver’s side, “and some note saying someone took our clothes.”

He slapped a hand to his face sighing.

*****Amy’s Point Of View*****

I woke up in the driver’s seat running a hand through my curly dirty blond hair. I turned my head slightly to check on him, but pain bolted through my neck. Stiff neck, God I hated that so much. I turned anyways dealing with the pain to look at him. He was so adorable. He had a flare of messy orange hair that seemed to be EVERYWHERE on his head, he probably hadn’t brushed it in days. Or washed it. He was a tad chubby and was curled up in the back, one leg hanging lifelessly towards the floor, the other curled to his body. He was sucking his thumb sleeping away.

I shifted my position and was sitting on my knees facing him. I poked his arm making him peep one white blue eye open. He realized he was sucking his thumb and he yanked it out of his mouth before I could even crack a smile. He frowned and raised his head as much as he could without cringing in pain, and raised his eyebrows at me.

“I’m awake you bitch. What are your other two wishes?” He muttered in a sleep filled voice, the cutest I’ve heard yet.

“For you to not call me bitch, we both know you’re my bitch.” I sassed making him shake his head.

“And?”

“For you to stop being such a flirt!” I teased smiling the biggest smile I’ve smiled since I last seen my sister.

“Me a flirt? You’re the one who slept with me ALL last night in this car.” He accused playfully.

“I didn’t sleep with you we merely napped.” I shrugged.