PROLOGUE - Chronicles

____PROLOGUE___

____PROLOGUE___

The story of Enya has to be told from the beginning...

The ancient tales passes down from generations to generations during the eche-ori to every ozi pàpà of the ebira's, isn't just a tale you see but a prophecy disguised as a moon light tale, told to first born of each house and delivered in the mother tongue to keep the shadow walkers and the listening witches away from harming the prophesied child.

It talks about a creature of old,a god some called it, others described it as an entity, a being so old it existed even before the earth was made.

The old religion goes as far as saying it is the creator of the earth and all that is good and evil within it, it existed long before the òris were to rule.

Hence knowing all the secrets of the earth and the destiny of every human. Others like the Adavi tribesmen believes and say the ancient one is an ethereal being in the form of a stag.

These people saw it as an exotic,powerful, serene yet dangerous being.

And that they weren't wrong.

The tales goes on to say this being was said to have left the earth putting it in the hands of the òris (gods) and would only return when mankind is in its most darkest moment, to help mankind from plunging into the darkness. Appearing only to the purest of souls, who would save mankind from chaos it had brought upon itself and lead them out of it before going back to it's resting place again till another doom beckons on humanity.

A child with a much bigger destiny than she'll ever know.

***********

Hurry Enya else you'll start to feel dizzy again,( I told myself) I need to ignore this ringing in my ears..

"Stop!" a voice says.

Did u hear that? I think to myself, it sounded like a voice screeching. Snap out of it Enya i think to myself I'm definitely imagining things yet again ugh!.

Look, I made it, I'm here, my heartbeat triples and a shiver runs down my spine, I swallow hard and blink.

This is it Enya you're here, you made it here now what? I feel my heart beating rapidly, almost as if I can hear the sound of it, anxiety washes over me I lose the confidence I had spent the entire night before building up, all in an instant I start to sweat.

I calm myself even though something tells me to run, I don't.

I stare at my surrounding taking it all in, a feeling of dread suddenly creeps into the pit of my stomach, I could really use a wish now I thought to myself.

Or could I just be hallucinating right now?

I look around me, and groan inwardly, great I'm still in the woods.