Chapter nine-8 contd

Continuation of chapter 8.

                 Chapter 9. Enya chronicles

She smiled brightly at me as she walked away, daring me to interrupt her story again

She let out an evil eerie laugh.
You can imagine the betrayal i felt, right? She asked me. Without meaning to, i nodded profusely "she smiled " .

And when i found her here in Yorkshire with faint memories of her past I wanted to know a spell that could kill a being like us.
I starred at her in horror. 'She was your sister' I said.
Not if she gets to rule while I be second best.

" for almost a century i cooked potions and sacrificed humans and wildest of beast alike, but everything I killed her she would only reincarnate somehow it was possible for him too and every time they somehow met again.
So i sought the two blind witches beyond the mountains, swines they were, they gave me a potion but i could only kill them while they were together, and I exchange i sacrificed my immortality, pitiful isn't it?
Shaking her fray head that i was afraid for her might fall of.

Then on a sunny day on one of my rampage i found reneè or is it bianca ? She'd reincarnated in Texas with your father, to my greatest surprise, with faint memories of her past life. living like a mere mortal. She knew who I was but not what i'd done.

Exactly what i needed to get into her head. I played the good old sister till i was able to kill them both together.

I killed the imp of a mother you loved so well"  and ow how i wished i could've killed you, and save myself this stress now she grimaced
But dats ok i can finish the job now. She said

I watched her squirm in delight.

And If you're so powerful why bother with me?" Why do you have to kill me to reign? I pose no threat to you" I don't even have powers, I don't want anything to do with your fucked up imaginary kingdom or powers " i said agitated.

She was enraged, Her skin turned green , the dim light made her skin Sparkle.

No no child, you have everything to do with it on the contrary.
You have the mark just like her,Your different, your powers are stronger than any , The voices call you 'seer','queen', 'the mender'.  The old prophecy talks about you and say you can end me. It's only time before you realize that power, only with you alive will my reign come to and end and that I cannot allow'

why you?" She asks her voice slightly breaking

I almost laughed or i laughed and disguise it as a cough, i suppressed  my laughter and my brows drew together  as i  suddenly realized this psychotic creature fears me.

And for what, a mark?  Against my better judgement i spoke again " what is this mark you speak of ? And If you're so powerful why fear me?" She was enraged, Green veins poping out of her skin , the dim light made her skin Sparkle.

Something filled my lungs as i tried to breath, her voice hissed  from around the room "you may bear the mark of the seer, the ruler " but mark my words ' "I will end you like her enya!'"Shock finally registered in my face:

1. I had no power to defend myself
2. This was my parents murderer and she's about to kill me too

As i clinged to my throat crasping for air she put a finger up dismissively like you do a child.
The air started to choked me
I tried to speak , to beg her to stop, to tell her I want nothing of this, nothing came out but tears.
I tried again shaking my head and opening my mouth like i was under water, nothing came of my throat. I finally realized this was how I'd die without no goodbye to my friends no help.

she gave me an evil smirk coming in for the final kill. I closed  my eyes expecting death.

When a white light suddenly enveloped everything blinding us...

+++++++++++++++++