The Awakening- Chapter _13

The Awakening
---------////////////--///////------------

I was still in shock as i made my way to my room in the castle. Even as a maid washed and tended me. My mind was afloat, i wondered how and if i could really be the're queen. I was still in my thoughts even as i finally lay in bed.

*******************************************

CHAPTER 13

" Courage is standing against the enemy knowing you have no chance "

                                                        ******************************************

I woke up to white sheets and the smell of coffee. With a breakfast fit for a king or maybe a Queen...

Ok i'm going go back to bed i'll pretend this was all just a dream. I announced , and when i wake up i'll be back home.
Lets pretend like this never happened.
I shut my eyes real good and count to ten ..1 2 3 ..

Suddenly the large doors to my room opens. Someone walks in, he turns to face me.
He had that kind of face that stops you in your tracks. Enya?. He calls my name like i was suppose to know him. But i was too astounded by his beauty.

He had eyes I'd seen before..on a beast.
He was just beautiful in a way that scared me with golden locks that marched his intense gold eyes with flecks. On a closer look, No they were definately light brown i thought.

They're Gold. I get that reaction a lot.
He suddenly replied.

Huh i asked confused, had i been thinking out loud?, i ask myself bewildered.

He took a step closer and he was staring so intently now. " My eyes they're gold."  And no you never said anything. He answered.
I quickly looked down embarrased.
Part of my gift allows me to hear your thoughts Enya. He speaks again.
He kept looking at me like he was studying a mouse, with a small smile tucked at the corners of his mouth.

My curiosity took the better of me. So i looked up, to get a better look at him again. Doing a quick once over, only to be caught.
This time he smirked.

And it was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. Oh never in my life have i quite met a person like this, was he even a person? Never met a human who had gold eyes and could read minds. His beauty was so eerie yet he was real.
And why is my body reacting to him in this way.. I thought.
I caught myself in time from any further thoughts, remembering he could hear my them.
Blushing furiously i decided to voice my thoughts out then.