4 [F] The Good Girl's Bad Boys: The Good, The Bad, The Bullied

The Good Girl's Bad Boys: The Good, The Bad, The Bullied

By: @RubixCube89201

Summary:

Clique [Feminism]:

In all honesty, I had trouble choosing which category this would fit into. It could easily fit into Cliche (despite the title) due to its unique plot line. What mostly swayed me to put it into feminism instead is because how strong Naomi is. 

From the start, Naomi shows that she is confident and can stand up for herself. One thing I also love, with trying to avoid spoilers, is that she will stay independent through the book.

Rant [Independence]:

In a lot of books with feminine plot I feel that main characters tend to loose their independence over time. They become reliant on another person, mostly their "significant other". Their decisions over time, become weaker and you can see its harder for them to stick to their opinion. Sometimes, they acknowledge it "Oh dear, what happened to the old [insert name]?" and other times, they don't. However, none of the characters really do anything to change it.

Look, what happens in books hardly happen in real life. That is why they are called books, because they have something drastic and unique that you won't encounter every day. News flash: As much as characters break the fourth wall saying that "Oh how my life feels like a book", it's not gonna happen. Even if you manage to have a social hierarchy based school and be the person everyone hates for some reason, no one is gonna come and save you. Even if they do, there is hardly any probability that a relationship will last.

You just have to learn to save yourself. Before you come irrationally commenting and insulting everything, let me clarify. I'm highly aware of bullying and all that. Don't wait for your dream boy/girl to come and save you though. Fight, stand up, and stay true to yourself, just like Naomi. 

About the Author:

This author is just as much as a role model as her character is. Rubix is only a 15 year old, writes amazingly, and such a great personality. She is still modest despite the compliments, but is also confident in her writing. She also seems to deflect negative complements, and interacts a lot with her readers.

Praise to her because she shows how teenagers can in fact, open our eyes and make a difference. 

If you ever read this Rubix, thank you. Thank you for giving a safe spot for people to talk about their experiences without worry, be themselves, and a strong role model.

Story info:

78 Chapters ~ Completed 

2015Wattys Winner

Sequel: The Good Girl's Bad Boys: The Good, The Bad, The Bystander is posted but with slow updates. Please don't bug Rubix for an update.