7 [M] Plan B

Plan B

By: 

Summary:

"Plan A might have been just as dangerous as the police insisted it was safe. It involved being locked away, out of sight and communication, and didn't solve the problem that Fran's stalkers seemed to have access to police files and data." ~Blurb

Instead, she resorts to plan B: A dangerous plot in which she disappears without police knowing to a boarding school. Disguised as a boy.

With being tracked by the police and her stalkers "Being found out would blow her safety. Not to mention that the country thinks she might just be the victim -- or the cause -- of a spate of murders in the surrounding towns." ~Blurb

Clique [Mental Health Awareness]:

New Clique.

There many books on Wattpad with mental health problems, but truth to be told most are not accurate. I understand writers may want to add to their plot or simply raise awareness, but you must do your research first. Mental health is a serious topic and must be treated extremely carefully. The field of psychology is the human mind, which beyond doubt is a fragile thing.

Any book under this Clique is accurate in portraying mental health and well written.

Though the plot of the book sounds cliche, it is actually rather unique. I particularly enjoy the ending.

Rant[Rants]:

Strange I would be ranting about rants huh?

My updates have been later in the week, mostly because I don't have anything to complain about. Why? Well, recently I've been having a lot of people vent to me, not that I don't like it, but something struck me.

As much as people tell each other too keep positive, why is it so hard to follow? I personally don't know. But for some reason, I have been able to recently. Once I started to watch pineapples [Lets just call them that] just rant and complain, I realized how easy it was to look at things in a negative perspective.

Like how it was to solve a math problem. There are far more ways to get 1+1 wrong then there was to get it right. Not implying that there is only one way to positively look at it, but still. 

I started to notice how it was the only thing the pineapples were talking about, and how easily it brought down the atmosphere. Whenever I hung out with them, all they would do would be sharing their opinions on another person. Either that or having an argument with someone on their phone. Ok thanks, I had a great time. Watch you text someone in all caps next time!

So I decided that instead of just not telling other people my problems with the world, I am going to fix them. Whoa deep revelation time. Actually, most of the conflicts you can't do anything about, so might as well look at them in the best way possible.

And though I guess some people think it is wrong to think this way, others do have it worse. Because at least I don't have to worry about being turned into smores by a dragon. (I apologize to all dragon riders reading this.)

Eh, this didn't really fit into the topic of the book much, but I don't have much else to say.

Story info:

73 Chapters ~ Completed

No sequel.