2 [C] Mad As A Hatter

Mad As A Hatter

By: @3pointt14

"You can't spell 'manslaughter' without 'laughter'. " ~Blurb

Summary:

 Who said the main character had to be good? Alice is known as Hell's personal purge, which sounds like a fun job. Every day, she slathers mortals to keep demons satisfied. Until one day, her life is thrown even farther off course then it already is. 

The conflict starts small, as an unusually large number of demon leakings. However, it grows larger as Alice begins to remember her human past, friends turn to enemies and blood starts flooding the mortal world.

"CAUTION: Contains sick humour and terrifying insanity. Thus, no lighthearted readers allowed." ~ Blurb(There is quite a bit of cussing as well.)

Clique [Non Clique]:

From the beginning there isn't really much clique-ness in the book. What "good girl" enjoys making human kabob? That's far too much red ink on their A+ essays. I haven't head of a "bad boy" that mistakes a heart as a soggy chicken nugget either. -Shurg-

Rant [Romance - Action Books]:

((Sorry I decided that Wattpad commenters don't really fit with this.))

One thing I don't like about action books is that despite anything there is always some sappy non-platonic feelings involved. And it really doesn't have to do with anything until you have a happy ending. Especially a book like this, one girl and two boys going on an adventure. I'm not going out and saying that there isn't any romance. However, it actually ties in what the full book. 

Now, may I present to you what readers love to have in a action book!

1) Some self conflicting argument that the main character has with themselves about Bob. In italics. There must be ogling then denying because they have a terrible attitude. 

2) Always commenting on Bob's skill and amazing looks during a battle. And for some miraculous reason the main character manages to dodge everything blow from their opponent.

3) Bob gets injured. The main character's attacker suddenly vanoshes! The main character rushes over an entire football field with no one in the way and stabs Bob's attacker because he likes standing around.

4) Some 3 page description of a kiss. Every single detail.

5) The battle still rages on! Because the best time to kiss is when others are stabbing each other to bloody bits. 

6) Bob now must protect the main character. Everyone wants that. Except for the main character. So they fight anyways.

7) A bloody ending where Bob stabs the main character because he goes insane and wants to see blood. Looks like the main character's assumption of his horrible attitude was right. ((I wish.))

Sorry, I got carried away. Ideas from @kmbell92. 

About the Author: 

"I don't care what they call me because I'm proud to be whoever the hell I am." ~@3pointt14 Bio (Uh I don't know what to refer to her by)

I just want to shot-out to the author. She writes amazing stories that are both entertaining and "self-empowering." I love how none of her characters fit into stereotypes and aren't perfect. They have flaws, but still are strong and have qualities to look up to. Her books are full of humor, but still have an important moral. 

Story Info:

39 Chapters ~Completed 

2014Wattys Winner