Fire

Kissing was a game. A game of dominance. Who succumbed first to the others will, and I for one was one to win. Sex is the prize and only thing that made for a good time. Yes, sex is the prize.

  "Wanna a play a game?" He asked nonchalantly.
  "Hmm what kind of game do you have in mind, Joshy boy?" I tipped my head forwards him.
  "Well, a fun game, to see who cums first. Of course if I win you stop calling me by that ridiculous name and you become mine completely. No side guys or anything. Just mine. What do you say, Rae?" He grins widely.
  "As if I can reject that offer. Of course I won't lose and I'll still be able to call you whatever I want."  I snicker, like I'd lose to him.
  "All right tonight after your shift? My place or yours?"
  "Yours of course, see you then!" I turn, shouting over my shoulder.
Well at least I have something to look forward to, I think to myself walking out of the auditorium used for history. Sex is nothing but a good time and none can say it's bad unless you've never tried it, or are really bad at it. And trust me sex is good. Good for your health and such, but no strings attached makes it better. No idiot to hold you back from enjoying yourself from everyday things, and no stress whatsoever.
  Josh was my most recent friend, friend with benefits if you will, and it seems he's caught feelings. Too bad we had lots of fun, I may have to cut my ties with him soon. See that's the thing; guys always think we are the ones who get all emotionally attached but not me by a long shot. I like my individuality, my freedom to do as I please choosing my partner wisely. I've had 3 so far they all want more than I care to give.
  No I'm not a sex addict but I wouldn't mind being one. No shame in enjoying pleasure, just be smart about it.
  Lost in my thoughts I accidentally bump into someone. Ready to apologize for dropping his book I reach for it when our hands come into contact. I turned looking into his golden eyes I see myself mirrored in them, and hold my breathe. It feels like he's ready to jump me and eat me alive. I just don't know how I feel about that. Blinking, I bite my lip, seemingly innocent my action makes his eyes follow and the darken slightly. I feel a bit hot all of a sudden when he closes his eyes and I feel my heartbeat slow being snuffed out by a cold stare.
  "That's ok." He says, his voice husky reminding me of chocolate. Yes chocolate the second best thing after money. I mean how would I buy that chocolate without the money?? Getting up with him he starts to walks off not giving me another look. I'm drooling here and I wasn't much to look at huh.  I'm wearing my skinny jeans, white tank top with a cream colored cardigan around my hips with my black booties and He dares not to look twice? Yes I'm not super attractive but I got my looks. Curves for days and all natural dark haired beauty, I can stop traffic if I wanted to.
  Watching Mr. Gold eyes walk away in his grey Tee and dark jeans I shake my head and walk to the bus stop, work is calling my name and soon Joshy boy will too.