No hat.

***Warning: Some steamy content ahead! Proceed with caution (^_^)***

Arriving at Josh's apartment building, we barely make it to the stairs when he pushes me against the wall.
  "Getting a little impatient are we?" I giggle in his mouth, he smiles catching my lips between his teeth. His kisses start out hungry becoming desperate, and he trails down my neck in my sweet spot below my ear. Pinning my hands above he moves grabbing my ass. The wall digging in my back making his every move rougher.
  "Don't leave any marks Joshy," I breathe, "you know the rule."
"Yeah, yeah. But after tonight,"his mouth racing across my collarbone to my earlobe, "things are going to change."
Smirking at him I push him off. And take the stairs to his apartment, the area is flooded in soft orange lighting. Making my way to the 2nd floor and down the hall I make it to room 212. I can hear his keys being tossed in the air and landing in his palm. Leaning on his door I watch him. He locks eyes and then I pull off my jacket. He slowly finds the key. I unbutton my pants and slowly pull my zipper down. He licks his lips his little tent visible.
"Hmm, I thought you wanted to play Joshy boy?" I take my hair down from the ponytail I had at work. Shaking my hair out I watch as his chin twitches against the nickname.
"I'll make you take that back." He moves to open the door and pulls me inside.
I laugh hearing the door shut behind us as he pulls me to the sofa. This poor sofa has been part of our game of wills. It's light brown color blending in with the carpets slightly darker shade.
I throw my jacket and purse on the other side. Hearing Joshy place his keys and jacket on the coffee table when he suddenly circles his hands around me. I feel his little friend poking me on my lower back, I close my eyes in anticipation. He kisses my neck biting me slightly, moving a hand under my shirt his other slowly making its way in between my legs. His hand closes around my breast, my bra the only thing in the way of skin on skin contact, which he massages slowly. His other hand teasing me through the clothes. Joshy wants me to beg, huh. Well two can play that game....
  Moaning slightly I move myself against his body. Josh pushes his pelvis slightly liking the friction I'm making. Smirking, I sway my hips, my ass brushing slightly on his little friend.
  "Tsk..," I barely catch it. Turning around I look at his eyes lust clearly drowning everything. Closing in on him, placing my hand on his chest I feel his heart beat quicken, I smile knowing he never could win. Slowly making sure I'm leading I kiss him hard, I feel his hands run everywhere taking me in like the first time. He moans in appreciation. I push him and he falls onto the sofa. He's panting so hard I lick my lips. Taking my shirt off he watches me following every move, I slowly take my bra off and drop it too the side. He swallows hard, I move to sit my legs on either side of his. Positioning myself to his little friend I sit. His jaw twitches with strain. I hook my arms around his neck and move slowly. Leaning in I whisper.
  "What's wrong Josh-y?" I emphasize the y,"you're making this too easy."
  He moves his hips in a thrust motion. "Mmm that's more like it," I say.
  "Damn it, Rae," he grunts as he flips us over. He gets a hold of my breasts and starts to suck on one while his other hand rubs my little nub. His teeth grazes my hardened nipple making me gasp slightly. He moves from one to the other, my breathing changing to pants, his mouth moving up to my collarbone to my sweet spot. Sliding my hands to the bottom of his shirt slowly riding it up exposing his skin I bite my bottom lip, I need more.
  "Tell me Joshy, where's the fun in being so serious?" I watch him take his shirt off in response.
  "Shut up Rae, you'll see." He unbuttons his pants and pulls his zipper down
  "Oh, what a bad boy," he rolls his eyes humor glinting in the dark. "Maybe you need some time to think this through?"
  "Maybe I should find something for your mouth to play with?" He says while pulling his little friend out, he raises his eyebrow in challenge so I wrap my hand around him and move it steadily.
"Oh Joshy I don't think you could handle it again," I grin mischievously. I tighten my hold and rub the tip with my thumb a small groan escaping his mouth.
He suddenly stands dragging me with him and he kisses me in anger and desire. Reaching for his hair I tug lightly a small "ahh.." escapes when he pulls away for a moment to remove my pants and underwear. He lifts me wrapping my legs around his waist to sitting on the sofa. His fingers find their way on my wet pûssy. He rubs me slightly when he pushes one in I moan at the sudden feeling. He finger moves in and out adding another, feeling a pressure build up I try to lose myself in it. His teeth are pulling on my earlobe when I feel him position his dîck in my entry. Little fûcker wants to go hatless!
Biting Josh's neck hard almost drawing blood he stops moving cursing everything and everyone in a thousand words or less.
"What the fûck Raquel!" He grabs his neck for dear life.
"What do you mean 'what the fûck'! Where the fûck is your condom! Like hell are you putting it in!" I glare at the idiot. So close to feeling release and he goes and pulls this shit!
"I was caught up in the moment Rae," he blushes, I almost believed him until he avoided my gaze, he planned to not use it!
"Yeah, well I hope it's enough to finish on your own Joshy boy." I narrow my eyes at him. He flinches slightly.
Grabbing my clothes I pull my shirt on looking for my underwear and pants I quickly dress myself and grab my purse making my way out.
"Wait you can't be serious Rae- you can't just leave me like this," he motions at his hard dîck.
"I was caught up in the moment Joshy." He watches in disbelief as I slam the door behind me.
I stomp down the stairs I walk out to the bus stop feeling more irritated than I should. Damn it, why'd he have to pull that stupid move! We could be having so much fun. Damn it I left my bra back there. I sit at the bus stop waiting when I pause. Smacking my head, "how the heck am I supposed to get home now!" I groan out loud, no buses run this late and I was planning on staying at his place. Looking for my phone to check the time it's barely 10:30pm. "Oh what the hell its only 20 minutes away," I sigh. Maybe it'll help to get rid of the ache down there, I muse.

~~~~

Throwing my purse and jacket on the table I grab a water bottle from the fridge. Taking a huge gulp of cold water I close it and thank the stars for no stranger danger mishaps. Running a hand through my half sex and wind blown hair I go to my room and throw myself on the bed. Too tired to move being aware the ache never subsided I fall asleep catching a tiny whiff of chocolate. My dreams taunting me with Mr. Golden Eyes.

OMG 1,318 words....goodness gracious I'm a pervert!.....haha....oh well it was too fun to write....hope you like it as well!~LustatDawn