Good boy.

****WARNING: STEAMY CONTENT AHEAD****

"If I don't make it home tonight, I wonder if that'll be a bad thing?" Jacob murmurs in my ear, while my back is pressed against him.

 "Why? Think your getting lucky?" I turn to face him, placing an arm around his neck I play with his hair. Smirking he pulls me closer sliding his thigh in between mine, all the while I can feel his hand inching lower down my back.
  "I don't know you tell me?" He looks down my body and back up slightly stopping at my chest. Perfect. No stupid sentimentality.
 Smiling I move closer to his ear, "That depends on your good behavior."
 He laughs winking at me. Maybe it's the lack of drinks, but suddenly he looks so plain, Jacobs appeal disappears. Blinking my eyes adjust, yet everything feels so distant.
 Jacob is going on about something when finally I am able to to focus on his his voice, realizing he wants another drink. I smile a little lost and nod my head although nothing is making sense. The attraction that was once there faded more and more with each joke, my skin almost crawling at his touch. 4th drink in but I'm reaching my limit. What the hell? Why isn't this exciting anymore?
"Excuse me, while I go to the ladies room," I say as calmly and flirtatious as possible.
"Need me to come with?" Jacob grins, a lopsided smile that would have made any girl fall for the guy. Yet, all I could feel was disgust at his silly suggestion that any other time I would have agreed to it. Being the good actor that I am, I play it off.
"Silly, be a good boy and wait for me here," I wink, while grabbing my phone. He chuckles triumphantly. I make way passing thru the crowds of people when I feel the heat burn again. Dammit, why now, I grimace at the stupid ache.
    He's here. I stop to a halt, my eyes catching up to my heartbeat. Luca is standing beside the the women's restroom seemingly out of place causing a commotion. The women coming in and out whisper and giggle at the god like man whose eyes focus solely on me. Straightening slightly ignoring the whirlwind of emotions he's causing me- I make my way towards the doorway. All of a sudden he stands in front of me, my body responding to his every movement , i almost reach out to him. Shifting my weight to one foot I look him in the eyes defying the urge to press myself against his body.
"Seems like you have something on your mind?" I say looking and sounding just as nonchalant as I hope.
   He stares me up and down. Although his look doesn't devour me openly like Jacobs, still as effectively disarming. No. His look pierces my heart. He can see through me and it makes me nervous.
Clearing his throat makes me shiver.
 "I do actually ," he says looking me in the eyes, where they shine hot gold. He pauses, the clubs lights shine down on him.
  "Okay?", Placing a hand on my hip to hide my nerves. His eyes follow my hand and his mouth twitches in tune. Dammit.

I want him.
No.
I need him.

  Grabbing a hold of his blazer I crash my lips against his. His warmth spreading throughout my body all the way to the tips of my toes. He presses us together our clothes keeping us apart. I reach for his hair and pull slightly, earning an intoxicated groan from him. It riles me up more, our tongues dancing, fighting for dominance. His hands running wild all over my body, making every part of me burn up. I feel his eager friend poking my stomach and I bite his lip in anticipation. The music all around us, the darkness engulfing everything and yet the lights pulling us back. He pulls my legs up, no doubt my dress riding up. His hands perfectly molding themselves to my ass. Moaning at the delicious sharp throbbing between my legs, I wrap myself against his hard body. His mouth satisfying this need and making it worse at the same time. Feeling the cool wall on my back makes me arch into him. Yes. I need his touch. Our mouths never losing contact, I need air but I need him more. I hear something rip at the same time I feel his hand rubbing my clit-

  I snap back into reality, feeling my legs tremble and I'm panting from lack of air. And I see Luca breathing hard. His nostrils flaring, his white shirt expanding with each intake of air. Running a hand thru his hair, I notice its a little damp, his perfectness makes me dizzy. 

  "I-uh," licking my lips, "have to go to the bathroom," I breathe out. Walking past him before he regains composure, I almost run inside. Pushing the door to an empty stall I lock it behind me-I throw myself onto the seat, rocking myself to calm down. I
Inside the safety of the stall I mentally kick myself. What is wrong with me?! Pull yourself together me! This is not who you are, you don't mind rape a god like man like that! I'm seriously losing my mind.
  Holding my head trying to get some understanding, I don't know why I'm fighting this. It'll just be a one-time thing, right? Right. What's the worst that can happen? He ends up being a Momma's boy? A rich kid with no care of the real world? He ends up falling for me? I end up falling for him.
 Maybe, definitely, doesn't matter. 

No, never.

  Finding my resolve, I head to the sink, pat some water at my neck to cool down. I glare at my reflection, Ok, It's just a game. I fix my lipstick and with one last look I walk out. I brush past some girls that walk-in whispering about Luca. I roll my eyes at their reaction, be subtle girls don't jump him before he says yes. Right, because you already did, the voice in my head snorts. I blush at the truth. At the same time Luca turns and heads my way seems he's found his resolve as well. My heart speeds up.

Just one time.

...right?