Players

Humming a random song I'm wrapped up in my work when I catch a faint yummy smell.
  "Excuse me, Miss," looking up from a pile of clothes I face said yummy smell. Golden eyes look straight at me they make me shiver in a good way, he takes notice and pupils dilate just a fraction. Realizing I can't help but give him my undivided attention, I clear my throat.
  "Hello, how may I help you?" I say in my business only voice. Even though inside my head, I'm watching his back glisten with sweat as my hands run through his golden head pulling on it while he goes down-
  "Yes," his voice interrupts my thoughts, "I was wondering if their was a phone I could borrow I seem to be having car trouble and as luck would have it my phone is out of commission." He flashes his phone for a moment.
  Blinking to focus on the question and not on his yummy smell I answer my voice failing to sound business like.
  "Oh, yes. You can borrow this phone," I push some pants off it and turn it around, "just dial 9 before the number." Finishing my sentence I realize we're not alone. Counting 6 pair of eyes that they follow Mr. Gold Eyes every move. And let me just say I don't blame him, he's so goddamn sexy I'm feeling jealous of the old company phone.
  "Thank you," the dark husky voice says. I can only nod my head. His every move is precise making it seem his muscles move like liquid every time he dials a number. I grab the closest shirt and start folding it trying to ignore him and do what I have to do, but failing to do so. I can't help but take in his smell of fresh earth mixed with a little chocolate catching a hint
of mint. God why does he smell so good! I just want to get close and take a bite....Licking my lips in response, suddenly I hear him cough. Looking at him I can feel a delicious throb in between my legs, his look is so dark and oh so ready. The heat grows and spreads everywhere I gasp at my sudden urge to rip his shirt apart.
He smirks at me and places the phone down ending his call.
"I was able to get a hold of a friend and get everything situated, thank you..."
"Raquel," I answer quickly. Thirsty much?
"Raquel...thank you." The way he says my name like its a newly discovered gem, or like he's going to make love to it-makes me blush into a frenzy. Since when do I blush??
"You're welcome-"
"Luca"
"Luca," I say biting my lip.
His eyes grow darker going from sunshine to liquid gold. The air feels thick and my mind is blank for once just feeling his change. I can almost see him ripping my clothes apart, biting and kissing my neck, his hands running through my hair and body pulling me hard against his body. Taking every curve in his hands when he lifts me squeezing my ass-.
"Attention X's&O's shoppers, the time is now 9:45 pm. At this time we ask you to bring your final selections to the front where one of our associates will be more than happy to help you..." The announcement breaks me from my thoughts and it seems to have the same effect of Mr. Gold Eyes he suddenly straightens up and says 'goodnight', and walks off. All the girls follow him out when my girl Roxy steps up to the counter and stares at me.
"What?" I ask a little out of breathe feeling a bit annoyed of the staring.
"Don't know about you but, felt like he was sexing you up on the spot." She giggles wiggling her perfect eyebrows.
"You have no idea," I say biting my lips. "I definitely need a distraction now."
  "Yeah well you better finish up here or you won't get one." She waves her hand at the mess.
  "Crap, I forgot," I groan unladylike.
  She snickers, "I know Mr. Sex on Legs got all of us off track, thank your lucky stars I'm here girl, I'll help you out."
  "This is why I love you!" I hug her across the counter and she pushes me off laughing.
  "I know, I know I'm awesome."
  Together we finish and the store is closed. Closing the registers I wait for the signal to leave.  Michael our supervisor comes inspects everything and leers in my direction the whole time.
  "Have a good night, Raquel," he smiles. I nod my goodnight and walk off feeling his creepy eyes on me. Getting my purse from my locker, I re-apply some lipstick and straighten out my hair as best I can.
  "Ready?" I turn seeing Josh leaning on the door, lust in his eyes taking me in.
  "Yep, lets go."