Sex on the beach.

"Let me get this straight. A hot, like really hot, like, sex God in person hot-"
"Rox," I cut in her delusional but right train of thought back at our apartment.
"No seriously, Rae. What the actual fûck? He's clearly got the hots for you, why the hell are you running away from this? Just fûck the guy, get it out of your system, and move on like always," she crosses her arms like she's solved world peace. Of course if you did it while doing your make up in a white midi skirt and crisscross crop top showing more skin than ever necessary. But this was usual bait material.
"Look-"
"-yes, go on," she bats her eyelashes through the mirror. Damn, she's milking this far too much.
"-no matter how 'hot' he is I know when to not, I repeat, not play with fire. There's something about him....I want nothing more than to make all my wishes come true and make him maybe a sex slave-," I raise a finger stopping her rant, "-but he's fire. My gut is telling me to stay away and I'm not gonna ignore it. Simple."
"You sure it's not telling you you're an idiot?" She mocks. I throw a pillow at her, rewarded with a yelp I get back to getting ready. Finishing up my make up I look myself up and down in the closest mirror. Sporting a deep red low v-cut bodycon dress that makes my sun kissed skin glow. I fluff out my small waves and can't help but smile at the hot stuff behind me. Roxy is standing beside me in my reflection offering a shot of tequila I assume in one hand and limes in the other.
"To a great fishing experience!" We say in unison and throw it down quick with a bite of lime covered in salt. The burning running down my throat brings a smile to my face. Yes, time to play. I giggle at the rush.

*****************************

Tommy, our favorite bouncer opens the door for when we approach him, nods he's shiny bald head at us.
  "Ladies," he smiles down at us, "been a while I've seen you beauties, hasn't it?"
  "Tommy, love, not long enough," Roxy smiles. 
  "How could we stay away from you?" I chime.
  He chuckles, "Have fun you two. Stay outta trouble." We kiss Tommy on the cheek and turn to follow the music.
  "What fun would that be?" I smirk at him. He laughs shaking his head. Ignoring the line of angry people, we stride in not looking back.
  Walking in we follow a wide hallway that turns right, where we take some stairs descending into the music that we feel all around. The walls are all written on, making for some bad graffiti and a cute design here and there. Leaving a mark where no one will ever find you. Reaching the bottom the room opens to a huge open room where a dance floor comes into view. Tables are littered around the room an elevated DJ table stands against the far left the club. It's own tower in this dark castle. The bar is centered in the middle for everyone to see. All your bartenders for display and all your drinks to drink up, an oasis really. Close to the DJ theirs another set of stairs that take you to the VIP floor. Over head you can see the VIPs hanging around the balconies watching the little people.
Walking into The Black Hole, aptly named for the dark ambient and somber corridors, I can't help but wonder what this warehouse used to be. The music vibrates in an exquisite slow tempo with the lighting following suit and everything is drowned out for a moment. Closing my eyes I can feel the heat flicker in response here it's calming. Following Roxy we make our way to the right of the room looking for a table. The music makes me want to dance, so I sway my hips a little bit more as we walk. I feel it. I can feel an intense gaze following me. I look around but can't seem to find the source, it almost feels like it's everywhere at once. And it's making the stupid heat start again. Damn it, have I always been this hôrny...probably, I bite my lip. Finally we sit the VIP lounge not too far.
"Hmm, is it just me or something feels different Rox?" I turn to Roxy nearly shouting.
"Just you, Rae, oh and here come our drinks," she shrugs off eyes sparkling.
Sure enough a pair of guys make it to the table. I feel myself relax at the sight.
"Hey there can we buy you ladies a drink?" The tall dark haired one says. Roxy giggles in response as his guy friend takes her hand and kisses her knuckles. He's just her type, tall, dark and handsome. Internally I roll my eyes and sigh, She's a goner.
"Sure," I turn smiling to answer him. He's right up my alley too. Black hair swept to the side, medium build, tall and tribal tattoos running up his toned arm. This is definitely my night.
"Jacob," he takes my hand, "that there is Robert."
"Rae," his touch lingering, the things I'd love to- "this is Roxy." They're to busy whispering to each other to acknowledge any of this.
"What would you like to have?" Jacob gives me a lopsided grin.
"Sex on the Beach," I respond grinning back.
"I'll see what I can do," winking Jacob laughs heading to the bar. Watching his shirt hug all the right places, I imagine all the possibilities of tonight. When my thoughts are interrupted by Roxy and Robert barely saying they're heading off to the dance floor. Looking back I see Jacob talking to the bartender and paying him for the drinks. I watch as the bartender makes the drinks. A girl can never be too careful, he starts to make his way back. When I suddenly feel like I'm being watched again, and much more heated than before. I try to find it when Jacob arrives with our drinks.
"Sex on the Beach," he says winking at me and sits beside me. "Where'd they head off to?"
"They went off to the dance floor," I nod my head in the direction they left.
"Is that so? Didn't see that coming," he says taking a long drink of his Black Russian. Setting it down he looks at me and smirks.
"Me neither," I answer biting on the straw. A vein in his neck moves the only indication I need to know he wants me. And I'm definitely open to letting him have me right now. Desperate or nah? I don't care I just need to get rid of this stupid itch.
"I've never seen you here. Do you come here often?" He asks taking another drink, I can't help but notice his muscles moving just a little extra? He's trying to show off. I smile.
"Yes, once in a while when I have the time to come to...," I take a drink,"play. Pausing to make sure he understands what I want. He drinks in response. Stirring my drink I take another sip.
"Well glad I bumped into you tonight," he smiles. Oh you have no idea, I muse.
"Let's go dance," I lean in, pressing myself on his arm. He finishes his drink and turns in his chair holding my hand in his, pulling him off the chair we head to the dance floor when the pressure of being watched makes me gasp. It's so intense i finally find its source. I almost stop to look up, I can barely make the outline of his body in the VIP lounge but his eyes seem to glow a hot fire. Mr. Gold Eyes. They make me shiver.
Feeling a tug I follow Jacob to the dance floor. I'm thrown off for a moment but I start to dance with Jacob.
  Trying to lose myself in the music I start to move against Jacob, his hard body making me move more to his pace while pushing Luca to the back of my mind. Nothing to do with me. Yeah, keep telling yourself that, a small voice whispers back. Jacob pulls me back into the now when he places his hands on my hips and matches my rhythm. Feeling his body heat it stirs mine and I smile at how he can keep up. A guy that can dance can only make sex hotter. Laughing I let go, and he takes it as an opening to kiss my neck. It stirs me up so much I move my head to give him more access. His grip tightens slightly on my hips pulling me closer to his. I can feel a small pressure on my lower back I can't help but bite my lip. Turning around I watch his pupils dilate just a little as I slide down and up him.
  And that's all there is to fishing.