Get a pet.

"Bitch please, I had him take his stuff and shove it you know where," Roxy snickered. She was always making some guy move in just to be dumped on the side walk a month later. Watching her newly manicured nails with distaste she pops her gum. "He got too clingy, and wanted more. He was already had space at my place whatelse did he want?"
"Rox, it's not him it's you. Just stop making them move in, then you don't have to watch all their baggage pile up. I know you don't like being alone but that's all on you," I roll my eyes.
"Whose side are you on anyways?" Roxy scrunched her eyebrows. I roll my eyes at her pushing a cart full of clothes from the dressing room.
"Dude I'm on my side, plus you always make it difficult for yourself, let them know what you expect and just do it. No need for them to live with you. Get a dog or something to keep you company." I raise an eyebrow at her lack of clothing in her hands.
"Hey I already got my side- and no way am I getting a pet, they're to much demanding for my taste-
"'Cuz you're a walk in the park huh, buttercup." I interrupt her in a monotone voice.
"What the fûck is that supposed to mean?" She glares at me daring me to go on.
"It means I love you but wouldn't wanna date you, " I snicker.
"Bitch, please. You want this," she motions to herself. Her C cup boobs in her navy blue body-con dress with long sleeves. Hugging her curves and making guys drool. Of course guys always go for blondes but that's just me, right?
"Na, sorry blondes aren't my thing. Plus your kinda lacking in the whole dick department if you know what I mean." We start our way back to the register laughing like idiots. Work goes by smoothly with just the random customers who never know where anything is even if you smacked them with the signs. (Yes actual signs, they exist!)
Around 9pm I go to check on the dressing room again when I feel someone grab my ass. Ready to slap somebody into next week I turn, only to have Josh relaxing in the door way. Rolling my eyes I grab the last of the clothes and push him aside. "Damn it Joshy I almost killed you there. What do you want?" I say pulling the cart out the dressing room.
"Hello to you too. Just passing by and double checking we're still in for tonight?" He winks one of his green eyes at me, as if I'd fall for that. Yes he's good looking, sturdy body, got some cuts defining his six pack but really just a cute boy-next door kind of guy. His perfectly dirty blond fade adding points to him but that's just it. He's a good time for sure.
"I already said yes didn't I."
"I'm being serious here." He looks at me side ways trying to hold me in place. He's getting serious I sigh, Oh come on, it's just sex dude. I think to myself.
"Yes, yes I'll play with you later just let me finish my job," I emphasize on the pile of clothes on the counter.
Laughing he shakes his head and walks off to the men's department.
"Carry on," he wave yells over his shoulder. Rolling my eyes I get back to work. Idiot thinks he's a sex God. Like hell he is, I'll make him sing me praises. Just hope he's not catching feelings because then it's all over. Looking at the register the clock blares 9:05pm, 45 minutes away from closing.
Better hurry it up, I got a puppy to train.