15 -Please don't leave

S/H/N= Superhero name

Please read the note at the end.

"Barry can we talk?" You ask softly. "Yeah sure Y/N" Barry says nervously. "I have something to tell you" You pause trying to think of what to say "Well you know the superhero S/H/N, yeah well that's me." Barry stood up. "You're S/H/N!" He yelled. You nodded your head slowly. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked angrily. "Trust me I wanted to tell you but I was just nervous. I was scared." You say tears filling your eyes. "I was scared you wouldn't let me continue with everything. I was scared you would treat me differently." You say coming up with lame excuses. You couldn't tell him your actual secret. "Y/N I wouldn't have treated you differently. I would've let you continue. But I'm just upset that you couldn't trust me. I trusted you." Barry yells grabbing his keys and jersey. "Barry please don't leave" you say desperately. Tears were streaming down your face. You go and touch his shoulder but he pushes you back and you go flying into the wall. Barry walks out leaving you on the floor.

Sorry shitty chapter but don't worry better chapter later tonight. ALSO THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 1.K THATS HONESTLY AMAZING. I'm going to be making a long chapter as a thank you. So comment some ideas and the one I like most will have that chapter as the thank you.