Chapter 7:UnKnown

I got out of the bed and walked to where this 'Dmitri' was standing. I tilted my head to the side and smiled. I didn't say anything but I wanted to make him feel awkward. I know this would be hard, but I wanted to try. I stared at him and stared I wanted my stares to make him feel uncomfortable; I wanted my eyes to burn the back of his skull. His mouth twitched nervously into a smile. My smiled still stayed on my face and it proceeded to get bigger once he smiled back down at me. Alexander stared at me also with wicked amusement on his face. Once I was done messing with the guy I put my hand out. "Sorry for saying you were a pervert although you did come off as one. However, it was very rude of me. Lets start off differently. Hi my name is Fallen: I'm a human obviously, I dated a werewolf, and I think this girl I met last night could possibly have a crush on him." He Looked down at my hand and grabbed hold of it. "And fuck you have a firm grip." I pulled my hand back shaking it a bit.

"Well, I am Dmitri, I look like I'm sixteen but I am ninety seven years old. I am a vampire obviously," he said while waving his hand over his body and continued, " I have a mate but at the moment she is with her family in a different coven. I for one can be told to be very nice, and people say I am mean at times, and sorry about your  hand. Oh and we do have fangs." he told me and let them drop out from his mouth. They were wickedly long about three inches; they scared the living crap out of me. I cringed away from him and sat on Alex's lap on the love seat in his room. Being a idiot he dropped his fangs out and made a playful hissing sound. I wanted to scream but I had to compose my face. "Oh, Alex mom and the others will be back in a hour they didn't go far this time."

Before Dmitri walked out I called to him. "Dmitri,"

"Yes, Fallen." 

"I would love to hear how you were changed later on if you don't mind. I want to learn as much as possible of each one of you. I want to feel like I belong here and not a whole star crossed lover thing." I told him and a beautiful smile broke across his face.

"I would love to share with you my story, but its not very pretty and unlike Alexander I wasn't trying to get out a marriage made in hell." I smiled and waited for him to tell me when. "The next time you come over I'm all yours and Mr. Protective won't get you till were done talking."

"Cool. It's a date then." I smiled. Dmitri walked out the room with a huge grin on his face. I looked back at Alex and his fangs were still out. "Oh come on Alex those are weird put them back in where ever they go!" I whined.

He ignored me and asked me in a hushed voice "Did you just make a date with my brother?"

"No, I said it's a date." I clarified. He went stiff under me. "Whats wrong with you? I want to get to know your family and you are over reacting!"I told him.

'Yeah you are right, I am." I stared at his fangs the shined in the low light of his bedroom. Three inches of pure venom coated teeth was in my face. I stared at them horrified and then they were gone. "Sorry," He said, once they were back hidden into his mouth. "What do you want to do?"

"Do you have a computer?" I asked. I wanted to show him a song that I was in love with. He grabbed me by the waist and stood us both up. It felt natural the way that he did it. It didn't feel wrong the way our bodies pressed up against each other for that one moment. I lost my train of thought for a moment  but regained it when he said 'Follow me." I followed him upstairs into a loft. The carpet was a beige color almost Carmel there were about three different types of electrons to inhabit the Internet. There was a tablet, a laptop, and a desk top they were all spread around: the room the tablet was on the arm of a soft white leather couch in the corner of the large neat room, the laptop was on a dark mocha colored coffee table, and the desktop was on a fancy computer desk. The desk top computer itself I was afraid to touch it looked expensive and I might end up breaking it, knowing myself.