Meeting

(Y/n) pov

I was on a private camping trip with my class of exwires. Rin and I were off to the side talking, Rin and I had been best friends since coming to this school, since we both shared something in common. We're both half demon. Rin was of course more powerful, and had his thing with the sword and all. When i went into "demon mode" as rin called it, I had pointy ears, and a white tail (i was also told when completely in the zone I was covered in white flames) i often was told that my power was not as powerful as rins. But that was wrong. I and rin were on equal standards, I was just to bored with demons to rarely use mine. Thanks to this however, they didn't at first link my power to a sword. At first. Recently they had decided to track down another powerful demon sword and bind me to it before i got to strong. I thought back on what had caused such panic that they would actually go look for a sword for me. It had happened while the private training with rin was going on. He had accidentally cut me, and at the sight of my own blood, I had blazed up and nearly burned rin to an early grave. He had said he forgave me though. Yukio said he would find me a sword since it was getting pretty obvious my powers were out of control.
"Hey (y/n), do you smell that?" Rin asked me. He was sniffing the air, and I joined him. He was right, something was up. There was a very strong demon near by. I got up and walked over to tell yukio.
"Yuki! Me and rin think there might be a problem." I said to yukio. Him and I had been friends just as long as me and rin.
"Oh?" Yukio says.He walked over to a tent and pulled out a box.
"Yeah, we smell a strong demon. Very strong" i tell him. We all had just gotten done with the lamp stuff, and had know something was up with the demons tonight. Yukio nods in response and pulls out some gun from the box. Then pauses.
" (y/n) you know how I hate rin to go out and fight, since he can't control his powers very well. But I think that you can handle helping me with this demon." He says, pulling one more item from the box. This item was covered with a cloth. "So I need to quickly bind you to your new sword."
I stare shocked as he slowly unravels my new demon sword. It was a long sword like rins, however, the hilt was plain white with slight gold carvings. It was beautiful.
" it's true name was lost, but it is called 'blazing light' by the temple we got it from. If rins sword hadn't been found this was the one they were going to use. It should hold your demon powers good." He says to me. I take the sword and he does a bind spell or something. All at once, i feel my power shift. I look at the sword and slowly begin to draw it.
"Stop!" Yukio tells you, "do it once we get out of the circle. Can't let the class see you." I nod along and follow him out. A loud noise can be heard from the distance, so i follow that. Suddenly I'm surrounded by a huge swarm of low level demons. Yukio pulls his guns out and starts firing, while I draw your sword for the first time. I feel my entire body blaze up it white. I geuss they weren't lying, I do have white flames. I had only ever drawn my white flames out a couple of times. Each time not really aware I had. But with this sword, they burned bright. The demons slowly flew away after they seen my flames. I didn't know why. I started chopping at the demons at random. I was skilled with my new sword, as I had been trained. Ever since I was young, I'd trained with any weapon imaginable. I had killed many demons, when I had seen the blue flames blazing.
"Rin!" Yukio yells. He looks around, seeing many more demons. To many for us both to leave. Slowly, he turns to me.
"Go help rin! Before he burns the whole forest down!" I was gonna argue that both our flames would burn the forest down without a doubt. But i stayed silent and took off in the blue direction.

When i got there i heard speaking.
"-to have and to hold, through sickness and in health? Will you be my demon bride?" I heard a bored voice saying, high up in the trees. As I looked around, i see Rin standing with his blue flames and sword. I ran over to him and looked where he was looking
" what kind of demon is it?" I expected a strong one of course, but still were shocked to see the earth King demon. He looked back at me. Then To rin.
"Little brother who is this?" Amaimon says, looking towards rin. He kept a bored tone the entire time. Rin looked at me, quickly, but enough to see my new sword and white flames.
"(Y/n)! When did they give you a sword?" He asks. I point to amaimon.
"When did they say you could go up against the king of freaking earth?!" Rin sighs, after ny outburst. He must've decided to talk afterwards.
"Also, why does he have sheimi?" I yell loudly at no one in particular.
"Oh? Her? I was using her to bring little brother to me." He says dropping sheimi. Rin quickly runs and catches her his blue flames put out and his sword sheathed.
"Rin! Get her to safety! I'll handle greeny here til you get back." I say to him. Reluctantly, rin takes off with her. I look at amaimon.
"Hello." He says, dropping down to meet me. I take in his green hair, and weird cloths. I half a small urge to bow but resist.
"The hell are you doing trying to mess with okumara?" I ask him, slashing out with my sword. He doges easily, and some how ends up behind me.
" I wanted to play with little brother," he pauses, touching your waist, "but now I think I want you instead." He finishes. I try to stab him with my sword but he easily again doges. This time, he doesn't touch me.
"What if I refuse?" I say with a blow aimed at him. He laughs silently. Then, quickly picks me up and jumps to a tree.
"The I kidnap you silly." He says boredly.