Brothers

2nd pov

(Pg-13)

Amaimon ignores the knock and doesn't let you go. Just like this morning. You pull your self up and answer his door.
"Brother-" mephisto starts. He sees you. He smirks and looks at amaimon.
"I didn't know you two were together." He says. You start to disagree but he points at your neck. You blush loudly. Amaimon gets up and stands behind you.
"What is it brother?" Amaimon says annoyed. You stand there blushing as amaimon puts and arm around your waist and boredly puts his head on your shoulder. Mephstio grins evilly.
"After the demon broke into the school, the vadicin is looking for who ever caused it. Which means they aren't looking for you. You should be able to make so quickly runs to the candy store without being caught. " mephsto says. Amaimon yawns.
"I was already doing that. " he says to his brother. Mephstio sighs and does his disappearing act. Amaimon grabs you with his other arm and pulls you to his bed. He ignores you statement from earlier and starts kissing you.
"Amaimon. Stop." You say when he moves off your mouth and onto your neck. He starts leavening love bites on your neck.
"(Y/n). I love you." He says as he moves closer towards your shirts top. He starts pulling it up from the bottom.
"Amaimon, stop. I'm, i,-" he cuts of your stuttering by licking you from where he was kissing all the way to your neck. He leans close to your ear.
" please." Is all he says. It's not a question at all, just a word he says to distract you while he removes the shirt fully. He looks at your chest and you blush. You push him slightly
"Amaimon. I'm not ready." You tell him. This only slows him. He moves down to your chest and starts kissing you there. He bites down on you, cause I got a moan to escape. You feel him lightly tugs at your pants, and you find it in you to fully stop this. You whip your tail from behind you and hits him on the head.
"(Y/ -" he was about to yell at you for hitting him when he seen the look in your eyes. He stood up and got your shirt, threw it to you, and didn't look back at you. You quickly put the shirt on and stood up.
"Amaimon. I'll be ready someday, just not bow okay?" You say hugging him from behind. He nods and doesn't try anything for the rest of the day.