They all find out

Your P.O.V

Me and amaimon were having some fun. And yes that means we are kissing and stuff. We're playing video games and every time amaimon or I wanted to distract each other, we would kiss each other. My attempts didn't work so well since he was always so calm. Nonetheless, I tired. We were playing Mario carts and I suddenly got in the lead, amaimon being the sore loser he is started trying to distract me while also playing.
"Amaimon~ stttop" I said as he leaned over slightly and nibbled on my shoulder. I tried moving away but he hooked an arm around me while still playing with his other. I kept trying to keep up but failed once he got ahead and won.
"You cheated." I pout at him. He turns to me and pops another candy in his mouth.
"So?" He asks me with his usual none caring look.
"Amaimon, you can't cheat. It's wrong." I said trying to struggle from his grasp which he hasn't let up on.
" but it works." He says pulling me into his lap and popping a sucker in my mouth.
"But-" I was about to say when suddenly I heard something down stairs, someone was here. I tried jumping away from amaimon but he held tight.
"Amaimon someone is down there. We need to go and check." I struggle harder against him.
"Fine, you go." He lets me go and I tumble a bit before getting up. I notice he starts a new game as I leave. I walk down the stairst to the front door. I stop in my tracks when I see them. It's rin, and shiemi .
"Hey guys, what's up?" I ask them as I lean on the stair case. My tail whips behind my back. Shiemi watched my tail, probably never having had noticed it before.
"We came to get you for a day out! We're going to the park and some stores!" Shiemi says with a smile. I smile back and notice rin is sniffing around.
"Sure, just let me grab my coat and I'll be right back." I say to them as I go back up stairs to my room and grab my coat and wallet. I hear amaimon still playing on the game system but he switched to cod.
" hey amaimon I'm going out, bye." I say plowing my head in and then leaving. I heard a barley audible "mhm." Before I had gotten out of ear shot. When I got down stairs shiemi was talking to rin and hadn't noticed me yet.
"It could just be (y/n) she is half demon." Shiemi tells him. I stop and listen in, who cares if it's rude.
"No, this smell is different, and I recognize it.." rin drifts off. I walk down the stairs fully and make my presence known.
"Hey guys, ready to go?" I ask with a fake smile on my face. Rin could probably smell amaimon, which meant I had to get them out of here quickly.
" yeah, okay. " rin says

*later*

We had been to many shops and where heading to the park. Rin had finally cheered up and was pointing at the minor demon in the park. He wanted to exorcise it, but shiemi reminded him we were having fun today, not demon hunting.
" look at that mr. Pucker!" Shiemi yells out happily. I look to rin and see a 'just go with it' face, I smile at shiemi and we sit down near what is actually a cherry tree. I look over to the tree and notice how beautiful it is. I smile and lay down on the ground. I hadn't gotten out a lot thanks to the vactican.
"Hey, (y/n), do you have to carry your sword with you all the time?" Shiemi asked me. I laughed and turned to look at her.
"Yeah, I gotta keep it on me at all times. Don't wanna loose it. Once when I left it off am-" I stoped. I'd almost told them how amaimon had stolen my sword the other day and played with it like it was a toy. "Well, anyway, I keep it on all the time." Shiemi smiled and so did rin, thankfully.
"Shiemi, when are you and yukio going to get together?" I teasingly said to her. Shiemi stopped and seemed to choke on her own spit. Rin got up and started yelling about how I shouldn't assume that just because his younger brother was so 'perfect' that they would end up together.
"Okay calm down, I'm sorry I didn't realize you two were-" I was once again cut off.
"We're not dating!" They shouted at the same time, then blushed at each other. I was a laughing mess after that.
" well it's getting late we better head back." I said to them. They agreed and we all wandered around trying to find a good door to open for shiemi's way home. Finally we came across a small door on the outskirts of town. Shiemi open her door way and stepped through, while me and rin remained behind. When the door closed I pulled out my key to my place. Rin stopped me.
"(Y/n), I have a question." Rin said suddenly serious. I looked at him for a moment before stepping away from the door.
"Okay, shoot." I said with a kind smile. Rin laughed but didn't take his eyes off me.
"I've been wondering something's. " he says starring at me. I pale slightly.
"Like?" I try playing this off cool but we both know I'm nervous.
"Like about your neck, that two tone haired idiot bon, looked up what it was, I know it's a demon mate mark. I wondered whose it was at first," rin let out a sigh, "but the more I thought, the more it came together." I sucked in a breath and stepped back slightly. He couldn't.
"I also wondered how you knew amaimon, I mean, he is the demon king of earth and you seemed to be hanging out in a candy shop with him. That's not normal." He says getting closer.
"Then, it hit me. Of course, you'd been claimed by a prince of hell." He said to me. He paused, then added, " I know Mephisto and you are together." He rushed out the last part. I stood, shocked for a moment.
"Listen (y/n) it'll be okay-" he starts again. It I burst out laughing. I couldn't help it. He thought me and mephisto were together?? My laughter rang out all around. Rin starred at me shocked for a moment.
"Rin- *laughs* - im not with mephisto. " I say still cackling. Rin shakes his head.
"Then Who?" He questiones like a child, his eyes growing. a round and a pouty face taking place. I sigh, might as well tell him if he knows so much.
"Rin, I am with a prince of hell. But not who you think it is." I stop. And put my key into the lock. About to make a run for it when Rin finds out in case he freaks.
"Who?" He asks looking at me still pouting.
"Amaimon." I say quickly and run the door knob and rush is and close it. I walk into my house and go up stairs to my room. I flop on my bed to find I'm not alone on it. Amaimon is there too.
" you okay?" I asked him since he was in here. He shifted closer to me and pulled me close.
"You smell like him now" he says in his non caring voice. Except, I know this matters to him since he complains about it when I come back from school sometimes.
"Then sleep here tonight, that should fix the problem." I say closing my eyes tiredly. He pulls me as close as I can get to him. I snuggle into his chest and feel him petting my head.
" of course, my queen." He says as we both fall asleep.