Amaimon....

Your pov
You go and open up his door, you look in and see him laying on his bed, eating candy and watching tv. You gasp out loud when you see that. And some how or another he hears you and looks over at you. You try to think up a reason for coming to his room, but find none.
"Amaimon. Uh, I'm, what a-are you watching." You say nervously. He looks back to the tv and turns it off.
"I was just trying to figure out humans. Apparently humans enjoy watching others humans." He says boredly. You try not to, but you can't help but nod. He smirks at you and motions for you to come forward. Reluctantly, you obey.
"Speaking of...... How did my mark turn out." He says to you with a slight hint of something.... He gets up and crosses the rest of the space between you and tilts your head, so your neck is completely bare. He smirks at you.
"Seems everyone will know your mine now." He says, and, very un-amaimon, he leans down and kisses your neck. You can't help it but a small gasp escapes. He starts moving his kisses down, toward your collar bone. He grabs your hand and starts pulling you toward what your pretty sure is the bed. That wakes you up quickly.
"Amaimon stop." You say firmly. He stops kissing you and looks into your eyes.
"(Y/n) what's wrong? Isn't this how humans show they love each other." His tone makes it less of a question and more of a statement.
"No, yes. Ugh! Amaimon, the thing is that I don't love you. Not yet any way, I've only know you about a month." You look at him and see he is slightly hurt. "Do you even love me?"
" I'm a demon. I dont feel human emotions. " You know he doesn't love you, it's obvious. " but I do get this weird feeling when we're together, and it hurts when your gone." He says to you. You stop breathing for a moment. Because every time someone explained love, it sounded almost like that.
"Amaimon" you gasp his Name out and he look at you with strange eyes. You geuss they must be loving.
"(Y/n) if I love you.." He says as he leans closer, filling the gap between your lips. He starts grabbing your waist and trying to get you to open your mouth to him. You start kissing back, and soon he decides you won't be surprised like last time. Or so you thought. Instead of your waist, one hand sneaks to your chest, and he starts feeling you up. (That's a bit oc, but accept it and move on). You (gasp/moan) and he takes his chance once again. His tongue and yours battle for dominance and he soon wins. You feel him pulling you with him as he walks and you shockingly obey. He soon moves to take your jacket off, but that's when you pull away.
"Amaimon, no." You say to him. (Basically this entire fanfic in two words)
"(Yyyyyy/nnnnn)" he cries trying to get you to let him continue. Instead you lay your head on his chest and push him back onto the the bed. He takes this as good news and starts at your cloths, you stop him and turn on the tv, and also change the Chanel.
"Amaimon, if you and I are going to be a thing, then we have to actually go on dates and hang out before we, ~do~ stuff." You tell him. He reluctantly nods and watches tv with you. You find the show, teen wolf, and watch it together. Soon you start to fall asleep, but a loud knock soon comes. Twice in one day a cute moment is ruined for you.