Distractions

Your pov

I was still slightly shaken at the sudden death of my elder friend. My only comfort was that he died in his sleep of old age and not in any way demons. That helped with my grief.
"Y/n" I heard from upstairs. I knew it was amaimon, he had been helping me through my grief as well. The candy store owner had died about a month ago today. Amaimon had been helping me keep my mind off of it as much as possible, although soon he would surely run out of ideas in how to keep me busy. I quickly made my way up stairs and to amaimon's room, which was slowly turning into a combination of mine and his.
"Yeah amaimon? What's up?" I ask as I walk in. I look around and can't find him. I step more into the room trying to find him, when I hear the door shut and arms wrap around me.
" I have bad news" he says to me with his emotionless voice.
"Oh?" I ask, I feel his chin settle on my shoulder, very close to the demon mark he left on me, claiming me as his own.
" I've ran out of games for us to play." He says. I knew this was coming, he had been entertaining me for a while now, and he tended to get bored with games fast.
"Well we don't have to play games. We could do other stuff." I say absently. Gosh he mustn't took my suggestion wrong because he spun me around and lifted my legs around his waist.
"Can we please act like a real couple yet?" He says with a begging tone. He had been trying to get me to agree to be with him; however, I had stood my ground. But I seen the look in his eyes, and it told me he was getting impatient. This had to be the longest he had ever waited for something he wanted.
"Amaimon- ahh." I started to reject him again when he started kissing my mark. Ever since givin me the mark, he had found that whenever he touched it -and definitely when he kissed it- I felt lots of pleasure. He started to bite my mark again, and I clung desperately onto his body. My tail strained against my shirt in pleasure. He walked me towards the bed and sat me down.

(Time skip)

Amaimon had left me to sleep, but I had to go to exorcist school. I pulled my (h/c) hair into a bun and do my usual makeup. I quickly rush out to the front door and use my key. I rush my way to class, and then take my seat next to rin.
"Hey (y/n)" he says to me, I smile back .
"Hey, did I miss anything yet?" I ask him. Currently rin knows that I'm in contact with amaimon, but he doesn't know that we share a dorm.
" not yet." He says, my scarf (which she always wears now thanks to the fact the demon claim mark never disappears.) started to slip. Rin jumps on me and pins me to the table. He pulls my scarf away and sees my mark.
" (y/n) what is that?" He asks with shock and anger. My hand instinctively goes to my mark, which right now is redder then usual thank to amaimon last night.
"Rin-" I try to start, but just then Yukio comes in with another member or two of the class. Everyone stares at rin, then my neck.
"Rin let her go." Yukio says boredly, he off course knew about my mark ever since he found it that one day. He also knew whose it belong to.
" but she has this thing on her neck! It could be a demon temp tant."he says to his brother. Next to us one of our class mates calls out.
"It could just be a hickey!" They yelled, a roar of laughter starts up.
" rin, release her. I know what it is and it's not harmful in anyway." Yukio says to his brother. Rin slowly lets me go and I run my hand over my neck. I swear I'll kill him next time he does something like This.

Word count: 814